Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series.

Zelda's Star KO scream in Melee sounds like it came from a horror movie. I also love how Link goes "Gyaaaaahhh" when he gets KO'ed normally. There's also Mario and Dr. Mario's "D'oh".

Zelda's Star KO sounds especially hilarious in Giant Melee. I also like how Link, Young Link, Captain Falcon, and Mr. Game & Watch get cut off when they're blast-KO'd in Giant Melee.

Mr. Game & Watch's KO sound gets cut off even in normal Melee

You can hear it halfway getting cut off in Tiny Melee.

I don't know if I remember that sound.

But I do remember Captain Falcon's repeating jab sound. Tutututututututututututututu!

Deinosuchus said:
Am I the only one who loves the sound effect that plays when Ganondorf hits someone with his jab in Melee in rapid succession?

I remember it and it's pretty annoying since CPU Level 9 Ganondorf loves using that move.

no, the green one is always the best one

I call that one the "vomit kong"

He's so repulsive in that color scheme that I get more enjoyment out of killing him.

Baby Luigi said:
Deinosuchus said:
Am I the only one who loves the sound effect that plays when Ganondorf hits someone with his jab in Melee in rapid succession?

I remember it and it's pretty annoying since CPU Level 9 Ganondorf loves using that move.

All Melee CPU Level 9 love to use A move. Even characters who have shit A attack like Roy.

Deinosuchus said:
It's the same noise Mario makes when he meteor-smashes, I believe.

Deinosuchus said:
I think some characters in Melee fall way too fast, even when not fastfalling.
You're playing way too much cazual crap.

Striker Mario said:
It's the same noise Mario makes when he meteor-smashes, I believe.

You're playing way too much cazual crap.

Yes it is.

I said "some", not everyone. Those I'm referring to are Falco, Roy, DK, C. Falcon and Fox.

Deinosuchus said:
I think some characters in Melee fall way too fast, even when not fastfalling.

honestly melee speed seems rather typical fighter speed so not sure on that one.

I agree.

I also want stage hazards for my 8-player Smash stages. Don't know why they're removed. It doesn't please me and it doesn't please people who like to player 1 v 1 on their neutral stages without having to play on Omega or whatever.

Mari Ohara said:
4-player time matches with items on is the most fun way to play

i did this alot, more specifficly in melee i did those bonus points thing

Back