Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series.

Shy​ Guy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Shadow Mario
Robo Mario
Cosmic Mario
Mini Mario

what about those guys?
And Mii Mario!
Every Mario is a Mii! *gets stomped by Mii Mario*

You know, my hype for this new game is lowered even more

Thanks leak!

Nysic said:
You would want anything with more forms of Mario in it.

SUPER SMASH BROS. MARIO

Characters:
Mario
Dr. Mario
Fire Mario
Ice Mario
Tanooki Mario
Cape Mario
Hammer Mario
Boomerang Mario
Cat Mario
Metal Mario
Gold Mario
CDi Mario
Green Mario
I don't have so much time to main such a huge variety of characters I'd love to play as! :(

Maᴙio said:
Nysic said:
You would want anything with more forms of Mario in it.

SUPER SMASH BROS. MARIO

Characters:
Mario
Dr. Mario
Fire Mario
Ice Mario
Tanooki Mario
Cape Mario
Hammer Mario
Boomerang Mario
Cat Mario
Metal Mario
Gold Mario
CDi Mario
Green Mario
I don't have so much time to main such a huge variety of characters I'd love to play as! :(
Bolded are already playable.

I like clone characters.

Making possible clones into costumes doesn't make me want to play as them as much as making them clones does.

He can only remain in that form for so long.

I'm mostly content for the current roster.

Except for the part about Ice Climbers...

Dr. Mario is not a bad choice. First off, he was added as an extra character in both of his appearances. Second, he's currently the only Mario spin-off exclusive character to be playable in Smash. Finally, he is the only clone that is almost universally agreed to be better than the original character in Melee and likely Smash 4.

Lumastar said:
Dr. Mario is not a bad choice. First off, he was added as an extra character in both of his appearances. Second, he's currently the only Mario spin-off exclusive character to be playable in Smash. Finally, he is the only clone that is almost universally agreed to be better than the original character in Melee and likely Smash 4.
Young Link is considered better than Link in Melee.

-I want more new IP characters than old (Dillon, Tempo, Inkling, etc.). This is unpopular because people feel an IP has to prove itself or be around for years before it's "deserving"

-I believe if a character has moveset potential and is an Nintendo IP it's deserving alone.

-I don't like the Smash Fanbase all that much for good reason.

GalacticPetey said:
Lumastar said:
I agree, but 1. they have constantly changed places in the past and 2. they're right next to each other.

GalacticPetey said:
Lumastar said:
Tiers are a guideline and subjective. They give you a good idea how good a character is, but if Link is JUST RIGHT below Young Link, it doesn't make Link necessarily worse than Young Link. Just saying.

DaKid said:
-I believe if a character has moveset potential and is an Nintendo IP it's deserving alone.

is someone talking about moveset potential???

Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Lumastar said:
Tiers are a guideline and subjective. They give you a good idea how good a character is, but if Link is JUST RIGHT below Young Link, it doesn't make Link necessarily worse than Young Link. Just saying.
I know they're subjective, especially considering how close Link and Young Link are.

I personally find Young Link better but whatever.

Back