Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series.

Baby Luigi said:
yoshiking14x said:
My status of Koopa is now Monty Mole.

Like anyone else cares

I just put there just to remind myself about not forgetting that day, but who am I kidding, I am too awkward.

What do the stars represent?

Unpopular Opinion: Waluigi needs to appear in the Wario games, is that unpopular?

Lumastar said:
They may be different if you hold a special position.
Which the novelty wears off pretty dame quickly.

Anyway, I want Young Link to return, against all chances.

Zelda newcomer priority one: King Harkinian.

Ninelevendo said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
Zelda newcomer priority one: King Harkinian.
Already CDI Link's final smash.
*bleep* that *bleep*, Palutena was a final smash and she's playable now. And, seriously, there are already TWO Links, do we really need a third? He's more of a fat, greedy pig then Ganon is.

How about Morshu? He can grab opponents with his rope, use lampoil as fire, throw bombs, and shake the other characters until they loose their items.

Ninelevendo said:
Martha's Sister said:
Lucina is the best newcomer that's been revealed so far
Well, not really... She's a clone, so she loses points. If anything, she's more a skin swap of Marth.
Topic title.

Ninelevendo said:
Martha's Sister said:
Lucina is the best newcomer that's been revealed so far
Well, not really... She's a clone, so she loses points. If anything, she's more a skin swap of Marth.
she's Lucina

your argument is invalid

Magikrazy said:
Paper Mario said:
Toad and Daisy are the absolute last characters I'd ever want to see in Smash.
What about the Toad from Super Mario RPG who gave you the game?
Well I haven't played very much of SMRPG so I don't know who that is. But really the only Toads I dislike are "THE" Toad and the generic ones (I don't consider anyone THE toad btw, they're all generic to me) Toad characters like Toadsworth, Toadette, Toadbert etc I tend to either like or be indifferent to.

Captain Toad is meh to me, since he has the same voice as generic toads and seems to be a generic Toad with a backpack and head light.

but if toad's in smash, he can become your personal level one punching bag

Back