Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series.

Eh, I think I prefer Link over Young Link, actually, but that's probably because Young Link would be my sister's "counterpart".

GalacticPetey said:
Link always felt to slow and clunky to me. I also preferred Toon Link over Link and Brawl.
Yeah, I agree he's a bit on the slow side, but from the way I play my games, he secures a lot of KOs, and he makes hilarious noises. I kind of avoid using Link in vBrawl, though, since he's so weak and slow.

I'm not too fussed about how many reps something gets, as long as the characters that are chosen are interesting and the stages that are made are good; I wouldn't mind if we got 10 zelda reps and five mother stages.

Also as long as it doesn't take much time away from a brand new character, I'm okay with any amount of clones. The more the merrier.

I think the Paper Mario stage should've been divided equally between the four games. I also think it should have its own symbol, like Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario (the latter's series even being from the same developer)

Not sure if unpopular, but Mario & Luigi should've gotten more than just one song too. Like maybe, I dunno, some trophies?

Also while I'm not one of those "GENO SHOULD BE PLAYABLE" people, I do think Super Mario RPG should have gotten some kind of representation in this game. I mean third party characters don't seem to be a problem, and it IS part of the Mario series...

I agree he's overrated, but he is a very popular Pokémon and for many, it was their first, so it would make sense to have him.

Cirdec said:
yoshiking14x said:
TheFarmboy said:
Charizard is a waste of space for the Roster.
Why? Is Charizard annoying or something?

Charizard is overated as hell and doesn't deserve it.
That's my only problem of Charizard's treatment(the crazy fanbase), I know this happened long ago already, but I seen the anime around 2012 or 2011 and Charizard ruined it for me, he also made all charizards and charmeleons look bad. Right now, I think Ash's Charizard is the only bad one. Charmander was my favorite instead of this “rebellious” dragon.

Do not overreact because my opinion is different, it's a unpopular opinion afterall.

I'm not a big fan of Charizard and find him very overrated, but I think he's earned the slot and shouldn't be removed.

Smasher said:
I'm not a big fan of Charizard and find him very overrated, but I think he's earned the slot and shouldn't be removed.
Mewtwo could also been in the game there like most people wanted.But that's not unpopular.

Just a comment.

Mewtwo's also super overrated but I think he should have returned as well.

Speaking of Mewtwo.

I don't care that he's not in, I didn't care in Brawl and I don't now. I don't really care about character cuts in general. Some cuts are questionable but they don't bother me.

Maki Nishikino said:
Speaking of Mewtwo.

I don't care that he's not in, I didn't care in Brawl and I don't now. I don't really care about character cuts in general. Some cuts are questionable but they don't bother me.
You are lucky that you don't have this seemingly uncurable problem. I want not to have it, I am trying hard.

King Antasma said:
I think the Paper Mario stage should've been divided equally between the four games. I also think it should have its own symbol, like Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario (the latter's series even being from the same developer)

Not sure if unpopular, but Mario & Luigi should've gotten more than just one song too. Like maybe, I dunno, some trophies?

Also while I'm not one of those "GENO SHOULD BE PLAYABLE" people, I do think Super Mario RPG should have gotten some kind of representation in this game. I mean third party characters don't seem to be a problem, and it IS part of the Mario series...
None of these are unpopular except for the last one and possibly the unique symbol.

-I actually like Duck Hunt
-I like Mega Man
-Smash run is fun
-Glad Wolf is gone
-Smash 3DS> Melee > Brawl> Smash 64
-Like Jigglypuff
-Feel like Mewtwo will be a clone of Lucario

Flareon said:
-I actually like Duck Hunt
-I like Mega Man
-Smash run is fun
-Glad Wolf is gone