Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series.

Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:
I thought the point of the thread is to post reasonable unpopular opinions, not saying whatever purely to anger people.
It says, "Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series." so I posted an unpopular opinion about the Super Smash Bros series.
no that's wrong, how dare you have a sense of humor. get out

Lumastar said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
I'd rather the following Mario Characters get in over Paper Mario:
Daisy This has already been discussed enough. NO!
Waluigi Waluigi would be a good choice, narrowly making the top 5.
Bowser Jr Secondary antagonist. He would be another good choice.
Toad Yes.
Koopa Kid Koopa Kid would be worse than Daisy! He appeared in the pre-7th generation Mario Party games and nothing else. The Mario Party games are not nearly as deserving of a playable character as the Mario RPGs. The Mario RPGs are different enough from the main Mario games to be considered their own series. The Mario Party games are clear Mario spin-offs and should only be repped under the Mario series.
Dixie Kong Donkey Kong rep. Second most likely Donkey Kong newcomer.
Kiddy Kong Kiddy Kong would be an awful choice. Possible even worse than Koopa Kid. Also, he would be a Donkey Kong rep.
King K Rool Another Donkey Kong rep. Most likely and most deserving Donkey Kong rep.

The 5 Melee rejects deserved to be cut. Mewtwo did not deserve to be cut and should return in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS along with Jigglypuff. Sceptile does not have priority. Sakurai will add Sceptile as a seventh Pokémon rep if he really wants it in.
Are you bothering responding to a 3D Player post a bout Smash characters?

This might be impossible, so: I'm alright with Brinstar returning again(though that may just be due to nostalgia)

Ninelevendo said:
Lumastar said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
I'd rather the following Mario Characters get in over Paper Mario:
Daisy This has already been discussed enough. NO!
Waluigi Waluigi would be a good choice, narrowly making the top 5.
Bowser Jr Secondary antagonist. He would be another good choice.
Toad Yes.
Koopa Kid Koopa Kid would be worse than Daisy! He appeared in the pre-7th generation Mario Party games and nothing else. The Mario Party games are not nearly as deserving of a playable character as the Mario RPGs. The Mario RPGs are different enough from the main Mario games to be considered their own series. The Mario Party games are clear Mario spin-offs and should only be repped under the Mario series.
Dixie Kong Donkey Kong rep. Second most likely Donkey Kong newcomer.
Kiddy Kong Kiddy Kong would be an awful choice. Possible even worse than Koopa Kid. Also, he would be a Donkey Kong rep.
King K Rool Another Donkey Kong rep. Most likely and most deserving Donkey Kong rep.

The 5 Melee rejects deserved to be cut. Mewtwo did not deserve to be cut and should return in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS along with Jigglypuff. Sceptile does not have priority. Sakurai will add Sceptile as a seventh Pokémon rep if he really wants it in.
Are you bothering responding to a 3D Player post a bout Smash characters?
I'm learning to stop responding to him. It's going along fine.

Why don't you put him on your ignore list?

You can still read his posts if you choose to. It just remains hidden by default.

Unpopular Opinion:Ridley can be shrunken by a ray so he can be playable.

Unpopular Opinion:
Yoshi is becoming too small.

My status of Koopa is now Monty Mole.

yoshiking14x said:
My status of Koopa is now Monty Mole.

Like anyone else cares

yoshiking14x said:
Unpopular Opinion:Ridley can be shrunken by a ray so he can be playable.
"Ridley is too big" isn't a very popular opinion around here to my knowledge...

for me, i think this "ridley is too big" is a dumb joke. i'm like the only person here who thinks that.

Baby Luigi said:
for me, i think this "ridley is too big" is a dumb joke. i'm like the only person here who thinks that.
It wasn't really funny the first 500 times.

Anyone who actually uses the too big argument is probably just trolling.

If they actually stand by the too big argument, I won;t even give them my attention.

It seems unpopular here, but Sceptile could have a chance. He has the right body type to fight in Smash. I'm fairly certain he's got the moves as well.

Duskull said:
It seems unpopular here, but Sceptile could have a chance. He has the right body type to fight in Smash. I'm fairly certain he's got the moves as well.

Chesnaught would work better considering it's already a fighting type

Duskull said:
Who DOESN'T have the "right" body type to fight in Smash? That's my question. But seriously, Sceptile has the same body build and "type" as Greninja, which doesn't really add the variety. I'd prefer Torterra or Meganium since they aren't skinny, quick lil' bipeds.

Even something like Gooey can fight in Smash, just be creative with characters.

Maᴙio said:
Duskull said:
Who DOESN'T have the "right" body type to fight in Smash? That's my question. But seriously, Sceptile has the same body build and "type" as Greninja, which doesn't really add the variety. I'd prefer Torterra or Meganium since they aren't skinny, quick lil' bipeds.

Even something like Gooey can fight in Smash, just be creative with characters.
Ditto. Wait, maybe Ditto can be playable?

Ditto was technically there in Super Smash Bros. Melee, when you're selecting a random character in tournament mode, I think.

Ditto can be playable. Hell, I can make a moveset around it.

Maᴙio said:
Ditto was technically there in Super Smash Bros. Melee, when you're selecting a random character in tournament mode, I think.

Ditto can be playable. Hell, I can make a moveset around it.
Was that Ditto, Mega Man or Doopliss?

It's Doopliss turning into Ditto that transformed into Mega Man, dummy.

That's all, folks, for Brawl in the Family.

Back