User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #3

Re: User Survivor - Reward Challenge #2

For the record it was actually 2 votes against Toad. I add Chugga voting Toad so that it could be more dramatic, and so we had 9 votes. It really didn't matter, since Chugga already had a clear majority, so yeah. I mean, if I freaked you out Toad that you had 3 votes against you, I'm sorry.

And now my post doesn't make any sense. Thanks.

Also, voting out someone who could have been replaced possibly. ok.

Oh!! That reminds me.

Chugga was going to be replaced by FireEevee! However, Chugga was eliminated, so that means that FE will only be a replacement when someone drops out or goes really inactive.

Claus said:
Oh!! That reminds me.

Chugga was going to be replaced by FireEevee! However, Chugga was eliminated, so that means that FE will only be a replacement when someone drops out or goes really inactive.
If I were you, you should of let a replacement joined and not have chugga of a option to vote.

Do it your way though.

Lucina said:
Claus said:
Oh!! That reminds me.

If I were you, you should of let a replacement joined and not have chugga of a option to vote.

Do it your way though.

I would have done that had FE not responded back after I got the majority of the votes against Chugga. I rather not have a revote just because of it.

The two tribes make their breakfast for each other, using whatever they have in their supplies, as well as whatever the island has. The water from the buckets are really helping them out.

The Mushyaki are feel a little sour today after losing a member.

*Reversinator*: Being down a member never feels good. We're just going to have to try and win so this doesn't become a streak.

*Toad*: I really am glad it wasn't me that was voted out. For some reason they wanted me out, and I need to change that.

The host calls them all down to the main beach, where they all arrive waiting.

BMB: Ready for your next challenge?

Smasher: I guess. What is it? I don't see any bamboo sticks.

BMB: No there are not. But you do have these. Catch!

The host tosses the teams both five different statues. The red for Mushyaki, the green for Hyreasa.

Smg2daisy: And these are for?

BMB: The challenge. I think it's best for me to explain now.

Reward Challenge #2 ~

You really haven't been on this island for long. Heck, you might not know all the great areas and landmarks that are here! So this challenge will be a little game of hide and seek for each of the teams. The goal: Don't have your idols be found. The rules are simple.

As a team, you will decide where to hide the 5 idols from a set of 20 locations. To pick your spots, just write:

Idol 1 - Location 1
Idol 2 - Location 2
Idol 3 - Location 3 (etc.)

Once both teams have successfully hidden their idols, the second part of the challenge will begin, which is where you have to guess where the idols were hidden. In order to save time, I would like you guys to list all 20 of the locations in the order from where you think the idol is to where you think the idol would least be hidden (so just priority locations at the top and least priority locations at the bottom). [And for my purpose, just send both parts of the challenge at the same time.]

To submit your answers, one person can sent it via PM or in the QT, but if you do the QT, you must clearly label that this is the final answer! Also, if you do the QT, at least send me a PM saying that you submitted your final answer (looking at Hyreasa who didn't tell me they had already sent in an answer).

The team that finds the other team's idols the fastest will win the challenge. There is a tie, then it will go to whoever sent in their challenge answers the fastest. The prize for winning this challenge: You will be told of 5 locations where the Hidden Immunity Idol is not hidden, as well as the ability to search one of the 30 locations on the island! Trust me, that hidden immunity idol is your only chance of redemption on this island, so don't take this challenge lightly.

BMB: Alright? Well then, get going!

The two teams each hid their idols in locations they thought were unsearchable, then heading back to the beach. Once both teams made it back, a buzzer went off, signaling their time to search.

*Reversinator*: We literally just threw ours at random objects. I'm pretty sure we nailed NSM in the back of the head.

*NSM*: I think one of the Hyreasa nailed me in the back of the head with a rock or something!

The Hyreasa looked near a massive rock pile, and at the top was Mushyaki Idol. It was very high up though. Smg2daisy decided to take this, doing acrobatics and springing right on top, grabbing it.

*Icemario*: What does she eat for breakfast?

*Smg2daisy*: I'm just a good at things.

A buzzer went off, signaling them that an idol was found. The Mushyaki were running now. The Hyreasa stumbled over a twig, and somehow managed to find another idol sitting under a bush.

*Lumastar*: Thank you bad luck!

Another buzzer, and the Mushyaki are really scrambling.

*Toad*: What-

*Smsaher*: The-

*Reversinator*: HELL!?

They go into overdrive, sprinting near a waterfall. They noticed that two idols were in that area. They took this opportunity to grab them, evening up the score. Both teams were now tied.

NEX: I think I see another!

He was pointing right at this opening in the trees, where you could faintly see a few more idols.

*NEX*: They shouldn't have hid them so close to each other.

The Mushyaki find the last three idols just as the Hyreasa start finding the last of Mushyaki's, and know they need to hurry. However, when the Hyreasa get back to the beach, the Mushyaki are already there, cheering in victory.

BMB: Congratulations Mushyaki! You have won this challenge! I will let you know more about what your reward does for you. Hyreasa, sorry, but better luck next time.

*DF*: UGH!

*MarioFan*: Yay we won!

BMB: I will see you tomorrow for the next challenge. I hope you have a sharp ear for this one.

Hyreasa
13 - Mushyaki
15 - Mushyaki
17 - Mushyaki
11 - Mushyaki
19 - Mushyaki

Mushyaki:
2 - Hyreasa
19 - Hyreasa
17 - Hyreasa
3 - Hyreasa
5 - Hyreasa

The two teams arrived the next more down at the beach. Before them stood two chairs with a picture sceen in front of them. It looked interesting.

BMB: Behold the next challenge?

DF: What?

Toad: I don't get it.

BMB: Well, how about I explain?

Welcome to Immunity Challenge #2!

Hopefully you prepared for this challenge after the hint I dropped to you guys. Because it's a music identification challenge! There are musical excerpts that were selected from Nintendo Series, though most of them are from the main or biggest series that Nintendo has (basically any series from Smash Bros.). Your job is to correctly identify all 12 Music Compositions.

In this challenge, the more specific you are, the more points you will earn. For example:

Series correct - 1 point (i.e. - The Legend of Zelda)
Sub-series (if applicable) - 2 points (i.e. - Paper Mario, 3D TLoZ, etc.)
Game correct - 3 points (i.e. - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Song title/description - 6 points (i.e. - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - The song that plays the last five minutes of the day. [or] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask "The Final Hours)

If you get all three correct, then you will be given 15 points for that song. Trust me, the more specific the better. I'll even give a few points if you can name the melody, as in the note names (i.e. - Song of Healing: B A F, B A F, B A E D E). BTW, since I used Final Hours and Song of Healing as examples, both of them are not on this list. Some series have two selections in this list, and even perhaps from the same game. The top 8 scores of the 12 songs will be counted. However...

Ahem...HOWEVER.

You may only answer for one song! What I mean by that is that if you know more than one, that's great, but You can only tell your team which song you'll submit! That means that if I knew Song #3 and Song #7, and I choose to submit Song #3, I am NOT allowed to tell them what #7 is. You ARE allowed to tell people "Hey, I know songs 1, 4, 7, and 9" but you are not allowed to tell them anything else about the song. If you do, your team will be penalized! For submitting them, I mean like posting your answers either to me or just in the QT.

But that leaves 8 you say? Well, for the last 4, you ARE allowed to discuss it as a team. However, they will count as half credit, meaning that if you got a trifecta, it would only add up to about 7. They are simply a cushion in case you do really bad. If - after 3 days time - a teammate(s) fail to respond or give an answer, then I would allow another player to do the video for them. However, if all 8 players do the challenge, you will get more points, so keep that in mind.

Talk with your teams, and discuss who knows what. If you're not sure about something, please PM or message me in the QT (I'll respond faster in the PM)! The list of songs are below:

1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLImAZY5jA
2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxsHS-5R-uI
3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYYJhBBO8SQ
4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCLKFAyLYW0
5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5a8xXAoAK4
6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qbQbNWwTw
7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5eN2WXDeMI
8 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThYFEPNgGts
9 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPIAj_CDKw
10 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvAK0z8wTE
11 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x8A_KP4O9I
12 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_c24_F-0cs

(If there is a tie, it'll of course come down to who submitted all their things first)

BMB: Any questions?

Reversinator: Oh god...this is going to be hell to do.

BMB: Go!

Claus said:
Ahem...HOWEVER.

You may only answer for one song! What I mean by that is that if you know more than one, that's great, but You can only tell your team which song you'll submit! That means that if I knew Song #3 and Song #7, and I choose to submit Song #3, I am NOT allowed to tell them what #7 is. You ARE allowed to tell people "Hey, I know songs 1, 4, 7, and 9" but you are not allowed to tell them anything else about the song. If you do, your team will be penalized! For submitting them, I mean like posting your answers either to me or just in the QT.
That is an utterly ridiculous rule and both teams will crash and burn because of this.

Re: User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #2

bmb you do know that dial up prevents me from doing anything at all for this challenge right?

I mean, maybe, but I picked songs that were rather easy to figure out. Have you listened to them?

Plus, you can use the internet on this one, so go ahead.

If it gets to be bad, I'll let some aid help, you get to select 8 out of the 12, so it's not like what's posted is what non-negotiable.

And I made that rule because I know some people know me really well and probably could name all of these for their entire team in a heartbeat, and how fair would that be?

@Stargazing, there's 8 on Mushyaki and 9 on Hyreasa. The rule of 8 still applies to Hyreasa as well, however, I will combat any advantage that it may have against the Mushyaki.

Smasher said:
bmb you do know that dial up prevents me from doing anything at all for this challenge right?

Hmm...if that is the case, then one member of your team can do one for you as well.

Shulk said:
Claus said:
Plus, you can use the internet on this one, so go ahead.
I'm assuming this doesn't mean that we can just methodically go through soundtracks, right?

Well...if you want to spend the time doing so, then be my guest.

Just know that 3 days does go by fast, and if you don't have some sort of answer for it, it could negatively affect your team score.

I would say that when in doubt, listen to the mood of the song. Is it fast and heavy and dark? Could be a boss battle. Is it really sad and touching? Could be a sad song. Is it very peaceful? Could be a happy city theme.

So, since I think this definitely deserves some warning:

The next Immunity challenge will have something to do with the MarioWiki Game Thread. It won't be every member on each team; just a select few will participate for the team. I will not say what the challenge will be, but I hope that you prepare well for this.

I've only played 2 games in the game thread, BGO and EpicMafia. I can't do a Draw game on EpicMafia, I have problems with it due to my iPad.

Back