User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #3

10429359_819015978116062_3763225580152742604_n.jpg

Rules/Guidelines ~

There we will be a certain number of players competing for the ultimate prize: 1 million dollars. Now, since this is a virtual game, it just means bragging rights, so don't think that you'll actually win stuff. The constestants will be split up into two Tribe: the Mushyaki Tribe and the Hyreasa Tribe. These two teams will compete each week for two kinds of competitions: a Reward Challenge and an Immunity Challenge.

The reward challenge will be for food, shelter, and other survivor needs, but will also determine the strength and weakness of your fellow teammates. It may also play a part in the immunity challenge. The immunity challenge will be for immunity, as the name states. Whichever team wins the immunity challenge will be safe for the duration of the week. The other team will go to tribal council.

In tribal council, each member of the losing team will vote for one person they want sent home. All of them are allowed to make their own case if they want to as to why they should be kept. This is also the time for anyone with an immunity necklace to use it to keep themselves safe. The player with the majority of the votes will be sent home. if there is a tie, everyone will revote, but with the option being the players that tied the votes. If there is a second tie, a tiebreaker will take place based on given information on the game, such as whoever has the more votes against them from the other tribal councils or their performance in challenges.

Once the player count nears half, the tribes will be merged, where they each player will play their own individual game. Everyone evicted from this point on will be apart of the Jury, which will decide the winner of the game. Reward and Immunity challenges will still be in effect, but the prizes and victories will be only for the winner of each of them. Tribal council will include everyone, and everyone but the one that has immunity will be eligible to be voted off. Ties and tiebreakers play the same effect as before the merge.

Each week, players are allowed to certain one of the 30 places on the island! They will tell me a location, and from it, they can pick up whatever they find there. In one of these locations is an Immunity Idol. You can use this idol to save yourself once in the game from being voted. If you are voted, all the votes against you will be nullified.

When it comes down to the final three, the jury will then decide who the winner will be. The final three can voice why they should vote for them. Whoever recieves the most votes will be declared the winner of User Survivor. Shall there be a tie, the players will revote like they do during Tribal Councils.

Players:​
Mushyaki TribeHyreasa Tribe
CirdecDragonFreak (Seto Kaiba)
IcicleRain (IceCreamRain)Gutseh (Paul Heyman)
Mariofan169Icemario (Robin)
NEX (Honoka Kousaka)Lumastar
NSM (New Super Mario)NSY (Lucina)
SmasherPoP
Toad (Cheesy)Smg2daisy
Reversinator (Shulk) - Eliminated ~ 17th Place
[td]Stargazing (Rosalina & Luma)[/td]
[tr][td]Chuggaconroy - Eliminated ~ 18th Place[/td][td]Yoshi K[/td][/tr]

Challenges:
Reward Challenge #1 - Hyreasa Tribe
Immunity Challenge #1 - Hyreasa Tribe

Reward Challenge #2 - Mushyaki Tribe
Immunity Challenge #2 - Hyreasa Tribe

Reward Challenge #2 - IcicleRain & Gutseh

Re: User Survivor - Cast Calls

3D Player 2004 said:
Another of this annoying player/user elimination games. No thanks.
If you didn't want to play, why did you even post?

Anyway, Wynaut?

The only problem is come September I might not be so active
What's the estimated time length?

ooh, I've been wanting to play a survivor game here for a while now

IcicleRain said:
The only problem is come September I might not be so active
What's the estimated time length?

kind of depends, maybe two or three months?

Oh, yeah it is.

I was referring to my own post when I said "this isn't a sign-up" and that it was merely commentary.

Azusa Nakano said:
Around 13 weeks, I'd assume, and this isn't a sign-up by the way.

Why not? :(

I was actually really hoping for you to join. You're very active, which is great for these games.

I never said I wasn't joining, just that my earlier post wasn't a sign-up. Nor is this one, but I expect to actually decide to sign-up soon enough.

Your wish is my command BMB

ok so NOW stuff is calming down

le signbump

Back