User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #3

Re: User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #2

Robin said:
Claus said:
5 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii ~ Final Boss Phase 1
5* - Fire Emblem: Awakening ~ Id (Purpose) * was added due to a host's error he made with the Mushyaki Tribe.

Mushyaki:
Got #3 (9 Points), #10 (15 Points via Smasher Disability), #11 (15 Points), #12 (15 Points)

I'm legitimately surprised no one on the other tribe got the new #5. It's far more recognizable than what we were stuck with.
I would of gotten it...

Robin said:
Claus said:
5 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii ~ Final Boss Phase 1
5* - Fire Emblem: Awakening ~ Id (Purpose) * was added due to a host's error he made with the Mushyaki Tribe.

Mushyaki:
Got #3 (9 Points), #10 (15 Points via Smasher Disability), #11 (15 Points), #12 (15 Points)

I'm legitimately surprised no one on the other tribe got the new #5. It's far more recognizable than what we were stuck with.

ice I'm like 90% sure nobody on my team is a massive fire emblem fan
if I only I hadn't gotten distracted by ac and had bought awakening instead *sigh*

Rosalina and Luma said:
I would of gotten it...
Oh yeah, you did get the game a few weeks ago.

I did say other tribe, anyway.

Greg Lestrade said:
if I only I hadn't gotten distracted by ac and had bought awakening instead *sigh*

Actually, isn't NSM one?

I mean, I could've sworn he led the movement to BMB getting Fire Emblem: Awakening so I'd assume so.

Re: User Survivor - Tribal Council #2``

Woo! We won again!

Robin said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
I would of gotten it...

Greg Lestrade said:

Actually, isn't NSM one?

I mean, I could've sworn he led the movement to BMB getting Fire Emblem: Awakening so I'd assume so.
Yes but I'm not one to pick out random music named "Id". It just isn't really iconic enough for me.

If you played something like "You may call me marth" it would be a different story.

Re: User Survivor - Tribal Council #2

New Super Mario said:
Robin said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
I would of gotten it...

Greg Lestrade said:

Actually, isn't NSM one?

Yes but I'm not one to pick out random music named "Id". It just isn't really iconic enough for me.

If you played something like "You may call me marth" it would be a different story.

I said in my situations that you can look up the song if it sounds familiar so you can get the right name. Id (Purpose) is one of the most popular FE:A songs, and is even in Sm4sh 3DS.

Re: User Survivor - Tribal Council #2

Team Mushyaki all walked into the pavilion, their torches at hand. They knew that they were about to go from Seven to Six, and they knew exactly who was leaving.

BMB: Mushyaki Tribe, you managed to win the reward challenge, but yet you fell so far short in the Immunity challenge. There were many shortcomings that I won't be able to share them all, but only three members actually sent in the challenge. So we are back here, and now we will vote out another member of your tribe, who will be sent packing back to home. But before we begin, is there anyone that has the hidden immunity idol that they want to use?

There was silence.

BMB: Okay then, we shall start with Reversinator.

*Reversinator*: I told them the gameplan, and exactly what needed to be done. I hope that they follow through with it.

One by one everyone cycles through, writing down the person they wanted to leave. As NSM was the last to return to his seat, the host walked over and grabbed the votes.

BMB: I'll now read them aloud.

One vote for Reversinator.

One vote for Reversinator. It's unanimous. Reversinator, you are eliminated from the game.

The host walks forward and puts out Reversinator's torch. Reversinator nods, and heads off to the dock.

*Reversinator*: I knew that I had to be the one to go. There was a lot of things I needed to do and, while this was a tough decision, I had to do it.

BMB: Mushyaki Six, I hope that I will not see you here again in a few days, but know that if you do end up back here, it's only going to get harder to recover. You can head back to your shelter now, and be prepared for the challenge laying in wait for tomorrow. The Tribal Ceremony is over.

All of them head out of the pavilion and back through the forest to their shelter.

Re: User Survivor - Reward Challenge #3

wait what
we won something?
what was the reward challenge

also bmb how many people will we have when the teams split

That's entirely bullshit and you're depicting the situation as a lot worse than it was.

Claus said:
Someone has requested that they be the one voted out, so in order to keep 6 members on your team, I will simply have you guys not vote, meaning that if you didn't request to be the one voted out, you're safe.

There were no votes for me, or for anyone. Nobody was told anything about voting me in particular; I approached BMB and requested to be dropped out, and he then told the team that voting was unnecessary.

Shulk said:
That's entirely bullshit and you're depicting the situation as a lot worse than it was.

Claus said:
Someone has requested that they be the one voted out, so in order to keep 6 members on your team, I will simply have you guys not vote, meaning that if you didn't request to be the one voted out, you're safe.

There were no votes for me, or for anyone. Nobody was told anything about voting me in particular; I approached BMB and requested to be dropped out, and he then told the team that voting was unnecessary.

And I understood that, so instead of having people vote, I just had all the votes being towards you and in the story it said that you asked to be eliminated. I mean, as I said, someone requested to be voted out, so you were voted out.

Don't get mad at this minor thing, especially since it makes no impact whatsoever on the game.

Again, no one voted. The votes were just asked for story's-sake, just in case that that is why you're flipping out. If so, you're flipping out over nothing. :P

Claus said:
Team Mushyaki all walked into the pavilion, their torches at hand. They knew that they were about to go from Seven to Six

[...]

Mushyaki Six [...]

how did we suddenly go from eight to six

Smasher said:
Claus said:
Team Mushyaki all walked into the pavilion, their torches at hand. They knew that they were about to go from Seven to Six

[...]

Mushyaki Six [...]

how did we suddenly go from eight to six

Well, based on activity, there's like only 6 of you combined

Just a typo.

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that you're muddling what happened solely for your narrative. I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be creating your perfect story by messing things around.

Shulk said:
I'm uncomfortable with the fact that you're muddling what happened solely for your narrative. I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be creating your perfect story by messing things around.

You did not specify saying that "I'm going to start becoming inactive soon so I wish to be removed" meant "I'm leaving the game, but you're not allowed to make a story to keep the flow of how the game works because even though it's technically still accurate it's not 100% true."

I... fail to see how it is was even "technically" true. There was absolutely no voting to be done, and you could have very easily kept the narrative flow going just by having me volunteer to leave, which was exactly what happened.

Shulk said:
I... fail to see how it is was even "technically" true. There was absolutely no voting to be done, and you could have very easily kept the narrative flow going just by having me volunteer to leave, which was exactly what happened.

You missed what I was getting at.

My point was, who cares? What, did you lose like $10 just because I did it?

Ugh, Reversinator...sometimes I feel like if I sneezed on my left shoulder you would criticize me for not sneezing on my right for some reasoning you made.

The Mushyaki tribe awoke the next morning with only 7 players on their team. They knew that they needed to start winning challenges or else they were just going to continue dropping like flies.

*Smasher*: Will we finally win something or are we just going to be doomed to lose each week?

*Toad*: Can we please just get one victory?

The Hyreasa were rather enjoying their time on this island. It seemed that they were unstoppable.

*Icemario*: I can't wait to win this next reward challenge. I just know that we are going to win.

*NSY*: I doubt anything will stop us now. We have a clear majority of numbers now.

Later in the day, the two teams were given a wooden box to decorate, for which they had no idea why. They just went with it, designing it with the objects they had. After they were finished, they were all called down to the shore with their boxes, where the host was waiting.

BMB: Hello Mushyaki and Hyreasa tribe. I see that you made great looking boxes.

DF: Mine's a dragon.

BMB: This all has to do with the challenge.

The host held up a handful of sand dollars.

BMB: You will be needing this for the challenge, which I'll explain now.

Welcome to Reward Challenge #3!

In this challenge, you will be doing a little game I will nickname "Mystery givings", which is very simple. Each of you will be given 10 Sand Dollars, I repeat, 10 Sand Dollars in which you will stuff into players boxes of your choice. You must stuff them in at least 2 boxes. You will be stuffing them in the opposing team's boxes, as you will be deciding the sole winner for the challenge on each team, meaning that only two players will win this challenge.

Hyreasa Tribe: You will be putting your shells in the 7 players for Mushyaki: Toad, Smasher, NEX, NSM, IcicleRain, Mariofan, and Cirdec. Since there are 9 of you, there will be a total of 90 shells going into 7 boxes. The Mushyaki Tribe member that is the closest to having 30 shells without going over will win this challenge on the Mushyaki side. If there is a tie, then a tiebreaker will be given.

Mushyaki Tribe. You will be putting your shell in the 9 players for Hyreasa: DF, Icemario, NSY, Smg2daisy, Lumastar, Stargazing, PoP, Gutseh, and Yoshi K. Since there are 7 of you, there will be a total of 70 shells going into 9 boxes. The Hyreasa Tribe member that is the closest to having 18 shells without going over will win this challenge on the Hyreasa side. If there is a tie, then a tiebreaker will be given.

Here's an example of how I want you to submit your challenge:

I choose to put 7 shells in Reversinator's box, 2 shells in Chugga's box, and 1 shell in BMB's box.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOUR TEAMMATES WHAT YOUR DID! This is more of an individual reward challenge than a team reward challenge, but since there are ton of you, I decided to do this challenge now. The reward for the winners of the challenge will be the ability to select up to 4 locations to visit in search of the immunity idol. Trust me, it is worthwhile.

ALSO, this challenge has more at stake then you think. The people that go over their limit will be forced to sit out of the Immunity Competition. I will tell you now that 2-3 players will be needed for the immunity challenge, and based on the calculations I did, there will be plenty of players readily available to play in the challenge. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TALK WITH YOUR TEAM ABOUT WHO YOU MIGHT WANT TO OVERFILL, but again, NO SHARING WHAT YOU DECIDE TO DO!.

BMB: With that, we shall begin. Hyreasa, Mushyaki, trade boxes and I'll be over with your shells as you decide what to do.

Why am I never in these talking paragraphs

am i not good enough

I've set in my shells and completely forgot to check the QuickTopic

ooh boy time to check out the insanly ridiculous things probably said

This should be ending soon. They've been all sent in one or two at a time, trinkling in slowly, so I was just giving it time. I'm going to do a count later today and see who still needs to send it in. If you have not, please do it now.

Back