User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #3

Re: User Survivor - Tribal Council #1

Cirdec said:
-> Hyreasa team guess with no math logic.
-> Hyreasa team wins.

Stupid luck.

>no math logic

we narrowed it down to being between 29.5 and 35

after we heard you guys had an answer, we decided to rush it a bit

my assumption was that bmb wouldn't go right for the middle, so i went to 33, and it worked

Rosalina and Luma said:
Claus said:
I have half the votes.

Still waiting on a few.
Votes for what? Oohh, what did I miss?
I think we lost.

Claus said:
Players:
Mushyaki Tribe
Cirdec
Chuggaconroy (Replacement needed)
IcicleRain (IceCreamRain)
Mariofan169
NEX (Honoka Kousaka)
NSM (New Super Mario)
Reversinator (Shulk)
Smasher
Toad (Cheesy)

Hyreasa Tribe
DragonFreak (Seto Kaiba)
Gutseh (Paul Heyman)
Icemario (Robin)
Lumastar
NSY (Lucina)
PoP
Smg2daisy
Stargazing (Rosalina & Luma)
Yoshi K
you're not even on our team

Shulk said:
Claus said:
Players:
Mushyaki Tribe
Cirdec
Chuggaconroy (Replacement needed)
IcicleRain (IceCreamRain)
Mariofan169
NEX (Honoka Kousaka)
NSM (New Super Mario)
Reversinator (Shulk)
Smasher
Toad (Cheesy)

Hyreasa Tribe
DragonFreak (Seto Kaiba)
Gutseh (Paul Heyman)
Icemario (Robin)
Lumastar
NSY (Lucina)
PoP
Smg2daisy
Stargazing (Rosalina & Luma)
Yoshi K
you're not even on our team
That explains a lot. But he said "waiting on votes" and I immediately wondered what we were voting on.

:P

Rosalina and Luma said:
Doesn't matter. What are we voting for?

your tribe is safe, you're not voting for anyone

edit: go away time turner

for the love of god
we fail the challenge, and now you're fighting amongst yourselves

I have all but 2, but I do have a majority.

Also, for everyone: I would listen to Nintendo Video Game Music.

Your next immunity challenge will deal with it. As a top for the teams, I would assign one member to each series of Nintendo. I will not do forgettable songs, as well as songs from forgettable games. I will also not do sections of a song that people cannot pick out.

You have been warned.

The Mushyaki Tribe all filed into the area with unlit torches in their hands, all taking a seat. Before them was the host, who held a lit torch before them.

BMB: Since this is your first time in Tribal Council, your torches will be lit. In just a little bit, one torch will be extinguished, with that player leaving the island. One by one you will write on a piece of paper that name of the person you want to be sent packing. Once all the votes are in, I will reveal each one one at a time. If there is a tie, a revote will be taken, with only the people that tied being an option. If there is another tie, we will resort to drawing stones. Is this understood?

Everyone nods.

BMB: Good. Let's review why you guys are all here. Reversinator was the first to really lead the team, but you saw how the outcome came. Maybe had he waited for people to double check their answers, they would not be here. Cirdec was the one that did all the math, and he was pretty close, but he was the one that was off just enough for your team to lose. NEX and IcicleRain all had an opportunity to voice more of their opinion other than going with what Cirdec was saying, which could have helped, but you never know. NSM was only there for the beginning part, but for the last half he didn't really pull his weight. Smasher, Toad, and Chugga really did not do a thing other than help hold the sticks, so one of them could be seen as the weakest link, and for team challenges, you want all your members to be strong. So which of you will be going?

Reversinator, you're up first.

One by one they walk over to the box and write a name on the paper. They slide the paper into the box, and walk back to their seats. Chugga was the last one. The host walked over and grabbed the box.

BMB: It is now time to reveal the votes.

The first vote is for Chugga.

The second vote is for Toad.

The third vote is for Toad.

The fourth vote is for Chugga.

The fifth vote is for NEX.

The sixth vote is for Cirdec.

The seventh vote is for Chugga.

The eighth vote is for Toad.

BMB: We are down to the final vote. We currently have 3 votes for Chugga. 3 Votes for Toad. 1 Vote for NEX. 1 Vote for Cirdec. Will Toad or Chugga be the first one packing, or will we have to go down to a tie?

The last vote is for...Chugga. Sorry Chugga, but you have been voted off the island.

The host grabs his torch, and blows it out, extingushing the flame. Chugga grabs his stuff and heads over to the dock, hopping onto the boat. The boat leaves the port, and he disappears into the distance.

BMB: For the rest of you, you have been spared from this tribal council. However, you should avoid coming back here again. If I do see you again here, it means another one of you will be sent packing. Now, go back to your campsite and I'll call you and the Hyreasa tomorrow for your next Reward Challenge.

The Mushyaki Tribe leaves the pavilion, heading back to their site.

*Reversinator*: That really was a close one, and I'm really glad it was not me leaving tonight.

*Toad*: Where did all those votes come from? I mean, I don't know why I would be such a threat.

*Smasher*: Well, no surprise so far. At least I'm here for another few days.

The Reward challenge will be up next! Remember the advance notice I gave for the Immunity Challenge! I would not ignore it.

Back