User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #3

Re: User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #2

it does good to have a team full of people who have played BGO or game night in general

on that note, :dk2:

Paul Heyman said:
it does good to have a team full of people who have played BGO or game night in general
yup, it sure does my fellow scumbuddy teammate :D

fyi we aren't actually scumbuddies that's just a joke

Paul Heyman said:

on that note, :dk2:
Ugh, but I'm terrible at that game.

Well, you did win your first game.

But I'm assuming only two or three from each team are actually participating and are chosen ourselves, so you won't have to if you don't want to.

I only won because of luck. All I did was using random items and doing, em, things.

Yeah, you're probably right. It would've been fun though.

NOTICE!!

Now is the time where other teammates can help out with answering the songs (exluding the ones you were already working on together)!

That means that - in exchange for -3 points - you can help out your teammates on their songs! You are not allowed to directly say the song title, but you can say what series/game it is from to help them out!

Good luck!

Kinda out of nowhere, but how do you feel about this?

Mushyaki TribeHyreasa Tribe
CirdecDragonFreak (Seto Kaiba)
IcicleRain (IceCreamRain)Gutseh (Paul Heyman)
Mariofan169Icemario (Robin)
NEX (Honoka Kousaka)Lumastar
NSM (New Super Mario)NSY (Lucina)
Reversinator (Shulk)PoP
SmasherSmg2daisy
Toad (Cheesy)Stargazing (Rosalina & Luma)
Chuggaconroy - Eliminated ~ 18th PlaceYoshi K

It puts the lists of players on the same level (rather than one on top of the other) so it's easier to see them all at once, so I dunno if you'd prefer it but I was bored so I went ahead anyway.

as opposed to this:

mushyaki tribe-me cirdec rr etc

hyreasa tribe-ice star gutseh etc

it's basically just a lot easier to see who's on which team, and also to see how many people are still on each team

The two teams raced forward, taking turns in the chairs, trying to figure out where they heard all of this before. There was music playing on the island all last night, so it seemed very fresh.

Right away, Mariofan and Cirdec sprints out and answers. Mariofan is nearly on the dot, but just off by a little. Still a lot of points added. Cirdec though got it perfect.

*IcicleRain*: Those were the only two I knew!

*Mariofan*: I was SO close.

Icemario was taking a different approach with his team.

Ice: Okay, everyone figure out which one you know for sure. Dig up as much information as you can.

*DF*: I had no idea what any of these were, though I'm pretty sure I should know half of them.

The Hyreasa Tribe find which ones they know for sure and luckily everyone finds a different one - except DF and Yoshi K. They quickly answer in sucession, earning them major points.

As the two teams struggle to get the final points, the rules change so now you can help one another.

Cirdec: Look at the 12th one, it has to do with this title.

Ice: Yoshi K, look at the 9th one. It's from this title.

Both Yoshi K and IcicleRain submit their answers. After a few more minutes, the buzzer goes off, letting them know the challenge is over.

BMB: Well, by more than double the score of the other team, Hyreasa have won the challenge!

All of them jump in joy while the Mushyaki seem irritated.

BMB: Mushyaki, tonight, meet me at Tribal Council. It seems we weren't done there from last time.

*Reversinator*: This literally sucked.

*Smasher*: I hope they know I had a disadvantage.

*Mariofan*: I submitted mine, so...

*DF*: Thank god we won. Had we not, I probably would be out from not submitting anything.

BMB: Everyone can head back to their shelter now.

Answers:
1 - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ~ Orchestral Piece #1 (also known as Trailer theme or Don't Want You No More)
2 - Mother 1 (or 2) ~ Magicant (SSB version since my phone couldn't handle the sound quality of the music)
3 - Kid Icarus: Uprising Wrath of the Reset Bomb
4 - Pokemon BW ~ N's Castle
5 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii ~ Final Boss Phase 1
5* - Fire Emblem: Awakening ~ Id (Purpose) * was added due to a host's error he made with the Mushyaki Tribe.
6 - Mario & Luigi: Dream Team ~ Adventure's End
7 - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze ~ Snowmad Theme
8 - Metroid Prime 3 ~ Rundas Battle Theme
9 - Pikmin 3 ~ Boss Battle
10 - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ~ Midna's Sacrifice
11 - Super Mario Galaxy ~ Gateway Galaxy
12 - Pokemon XY ~ Laverre City

Mushyaki:
Got #3 (9 Points), #10 (15 Points via Smasher Disability), #11 (15 Points), #12 (15 Points)
Total: 54 Points

Hyreasa:
Got #1 (15 points), #2 (15 points), #5 (15 points), #6 (15 points), #7 (15 points), #9 (12 points), #11 (15 points), #12 (15 points), +5 for bonus info
Total: 118 Points

Shulk said:
You've seriously overestimated what constitutes as "well-known".

The Hyreasa had absolutely no trouble figuring out their songs. I really don't know what to say for you guys.

See, I think you're confusing "popular game" with "popular song". There are some games that I'm literally obsessed about, but it would be so difficult for me to be able to recognize every single song or even sprite from those games.

Claus said:
5 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii ~ Final Boss Phase 1
5* - Fire Emblem: Awakening ~ Id (Purpose) * was added due to a host's error he made with the Mushyaki Tribe.

Mushyaki:
Got #3 (9 Points), #10 (15 Points via Smasher Disability), #11 (15 Points), #12 (15 Points)

I'm legitimately surprised no one on the other tribe got the new #5. It's far more recognizable than what we were stuck with.

I played New Super Mario Wii 5 years ago, Bowser final battle song was not memorable for me.

Back