Mario Party 10

Fortunately they can still help by providing dice blocks so thats good.

Also, silent Bowser? The fuck is this nonsense?

Mcmadness said:

Also, silent Bowser? The *bleep* is this nonsense?
:bowser: : ROOOARR!!
librarian :toad: : shhhh..
:bowser: : Oops,sorry....

Mcmadness said:

Also, silent Bowser? The fuck is this nonsense?

wow thats gross

I don't think Bowser has an adavantage, Bowser minigames don't look that hard to the players.
Computers were probably on easy difficulty to fail like that.

Does everyone at Nintendo have a thing for mimes?

Might as well make all their games black and white, with ragtime music being played over it.

Mcmadness said:

Also, silent Bowser? The *bleep* is this nonsense?
Wait, no dialogue?

As long as he goes gwahaha and does the roar I'm okay with it, not like any of the other playable characters have lines of dialogue. Not sure why this is a big deal since I don't think playable characters in Mario Party have ever talked outside of their yippee's and I'm the best's.

Maki Nishikino said:
As long as he goes gwahaha and does the roar I'm okay with it, not like any of the other playable characters have lines of dialogue. Not sure why this is a big deal since I don't think playable characters in Mario Party have ever talked outside of their yippee's and I'm the best's.
Bowser is always the talkative sort in the Mario Party games, and he makes pretty amusing lines. So to have him silent is pretty odd in a game series that has a lot of silly dialogue and flavor text.

Honestly, this game is actually looking to be a ton of fun. It definitely is going to be better than 9 and IT, though it still will be sad. At least the boards look more interesting and longer and more gimmicky than the ones in the last two, which I like. The Bowser Party mode actually looks like it'll be too much fun for me and my family as we'll really end up straining our family bond.

At least the game is pretty damn charming at points, it makes me even more upset at how the "classic" gameplay is bad.

Baby Luigi said:
At least the game is pretty damn charming at points, it makes me even more upset at how the "classic" gameplay is bad.
You mean amiibo Party or Mario Party?

Also...

Lumastar said:
Wally said:
Omg...

tumblr_nkk2ultD5K1t8dbcoo1_540.gif

Rosalina eating that donut is one of the most precious things ever.
Where is this from?

Cirdec said:
I have to say Daisy looks so gorgeous in this game.

Ironically, the guy said "As a CPU we're gonna pick that random princess... Oh my God what's wrong with her face, so hideous".

And I agree with him.

Wally said:
So I just got a text from my mother saying she got Mario Party 10...

...which doesn't come out for another 2 weeks...

Maybe she preordered it?

Back