Mario Party 10

would prefer a dead yoshi

dead =not necessarily= lifeless

Do you get your images directly off Google Images? Because you should actually go to those image locations, they'll be much larger and not for ants.

Wittgenstein said:
Do you get your images directly off Google Images? Because you should actually go to those image locations, they'll be much larger and not for ants.

actually i prefer ant-size yoshi images, perfect for undermining obnoxious people like megamario who feels the need to say yoshi is cute every single time i have to respond to someone like what magikrazy did

After watching that video, I'm worried that the ten Bowser Party minigames might get too repetitive in Bowser Party and amiibo Party (when Bowser is playing).

Aside from that, it looks like amiibo Party is actually going to be very fun, especially with multiple amiibo.

Quick question: can I play Bowser Party in single-player as Bowser? That would rock!

wait there's only 10 bowser party minigames???? :/

well 10 we know of. But I'm expecting more around 15-20

i really don't know if i want this game

the car and the shitty roster (especially lack of dry bones) just turn me away from it

Nysic said:
i really don't know if i want this game

the car and the shitty roster (especially lack of dry bones) just turn me away from it
Sorry, Mario Party 9's that way.

In all honesty though, how is the roster shitty? I loved Dry Bones too, but the roster for this game seems okay to me. As for the car, they seem to at least be executing the idea better with Bowser Party and the lack of super-cheap obstacles (so far). I still prefer the old style, but they actually seem to try to be emulating it with amiibo Party. As long as you have one amiibo, you seem to be able to get some enjoyment.

It's your opinion, but so far this game seems to be an improvement over 9.

Lumastar said:
In all honesty though, how is the roster *bleep*ty?

It's the same amount of characters as a GCN Mario Party title

Let that sink in for a moment.

Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:
In all honesty though, how is the roster *bleep*ty?

It's the same amount of characters as a GCN Mario Party title

Let that sink in for a moment.
So amount is everything? I wish that the roster was bigger too, but at least the character choices are an improvement over 9.

Yes, amount is everything, nothing else matters. Nice strawman though.

No what my point is that there's absolutely NO excuse to keep the roster number stagnant as it is mainly because of this cut-happy team doing whatever ---- they want with it and making this consistency a mess.

I agree that character choices are an improvement over 9 but that's like saying ---- with sprinkles tastes better than ----.

I guess they can get away with a smaller roster since there will always only be 4 characters in a game at the time, but a smaller roster sucks because there will always be 'the usual' characters first like Mario, Luigi, Peach, and so on and then only a few spots left for any other characters.

Toy Chica said:
I guess they can get away with a smaller roster since there will always only be 4 characters in a game at the time, but a smaller roster sucks because there will always be 'the usual' characters first like Mario, Luigi, Peach, and so on and then only a few spots left for any other characters.
That's like saying Super Smash Bros. can get away with a small roster. P.S. Eight-player Smash is relatively new.

Besides didn't they have eight player Mario Party?

Wouldn't that be awesome if they rejuvenated that mechanic?

Toy Chica said:
Oh yeah, but the Smash characters do have different playstyles and all that
I'd say that would be an argument for a smaller roster because of the time and effort dedicated to an individual character. But Mario Party characters are just playing board tokens. There's no reason to keep the roster small. Mario Sports Mix has an even smaller roster even though there can be more players in the field, and it got a lot of heat for that.

I'd stated before that it's probably ndcube saying, "yeah they all play alike, so they don't matter, let's keep the roster small because lul who cares."

Mario Party 8 has the largest Mario Party roster

Back