Mario Party 10

Bowser strangely tortures Bowser.Jr for no reason in one game, so it's not strange to be mean to Spike, Magikoopa,Blooper,Shy Guy, or Koopa Troopa. And it's not too strange to say they are actually good.

But I pretend Bowser never did that to his son.

Wittgenstein said:
I just think there could be a spinoff of the Party games in which they let Bowser party on the same level as the rest. I'm not trying to phase him out or anything like that. No need to get all on the defensive.

He's also been the villain of all the platformers with only three exceptions, but that doesn't mean a fully playable appearance is out of the question. Besides, if you want to keep him the villain in Mario Party you better remove the likes of Spike, since it's weird seeing him attacking his own minions.

Seems kinda pointless to make another Mario Party series just to include Bowser as a playable character. Bowser Party is good enough.

Wittgenstein said:
He's also been the villain of all the platformers with only three exceptions, but that doesn't mean a fully playable appearance is out of the question. Besides, if you want to keep him the villain in Mario Party you better remove the likes of Spike, since it's weird seeing him attacking his own minions.
Bowser is, well, Bowser, he doesn't care about his own minions as much as he cares about Bowser Jr. Even Koopa Kid can slide a bit.

I wish for a more unique story (gameplay wise) instead of a party marathon. I'd like to see something like what MP5 did (also an excuse to have somewhat board-centered gameplay)

Meta Blastoise said:
I wish for a more unique story (gameplay wise) instead of a party marathon. I'd like to see something like what MP5 did (also an excuse to have somewhat board-centered gameplay)
Well, Mario Party Advance did something different rather than "play on several boards with slightly different rules".

Mario Party X said:
Meta Blastoise said:
Well, Mario Party Advance did something different rather than "play on several boards with slightly different rules".

Yeah but it kinda had to. GBA and all that.

Yeah, I know, but the singleplayer modes in Mario Party games don't have this excuse for tedium.

Oh certainly not.

I'd like if they brought back something like mini game island from MP1. Bowser's tower in island tour was an attempt at that but nowhere near as good.

If nothing else to see if Bowser improved his amazing goal tending skills.

Lumastar said:
A successor to Shroom City would rock.

It would be awesome

I bet there are all sorts of amusing scenarios they could come up with for quests.

Mr. E and Shroomlock should return as well as Tumble

Baby Luigi said:
Mr. E and Shroomlock should return as well as Tumble

Certainly. I can already think of scenarios for quests.

Bowser is the self proclaimed king of snowball fights so you have to beat him in one.

Flyguy's propeller is broken so he needs you to go get a replacement part.

Somebody stole koopa's shell so you need to solve who dun it

Mr E is exploring the ancient pokey desert for rumours of a statue of great importance

Mcmadness said:
Somebody stole koopa's shell so you need to solve who dun it

One of the suspects should be a Goomba, and he should be innocent because he has no arms. Maybe a Bob-omb can be the other one, and the last one could be...a character with arms.

It would be hilarious.

Yellow Toad: Well, I didn't know it belonged to Koopa! It looked lost so I took it, but I couldn't find the police department to keep it!

''Very well, I'll let you off this time.''

Almost every shroomlock case ever

So it is classic party, but its a very uninteresting version of it.

The remix of Bowser's theme from sm64 is amusing though.

still not a fan of lifeless characters

Back