Mario Party 10

Tryclyde said:
Personally, I want to play as a Cheep Cheep.

No arms, no legs, NO PROBLEM!!

Stanley the Troll said:
Clubbas have gotten more characterization in the series than Spikes have tho.
I know right I mean like 2 of them talk, one of them sleeps, and they have spike clubs
so much characterization

William A. Wheeler said:
Stanley the Troll said:
Clubbas have gotten more characterization in the series than Spikes have tho.
I know right I mean like 2 of them talk, one of them sleeps, and they have spike clubs
so much characterization

it's probably because rpgs = well-defined depth personality characters

Baby Luigi said:
I swear you'd think he thought this was a rpg franchise with how he carries on.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
I swear you'd think he thought this was a rpg franchise with how he carries on.

it's just meaningless moaning so it should just be ignored.

I'm tired of being ignored. You know what? I'll let it out.

What do the platformers have that the RPGs don't? Story? Nah. Gameplay? Last I checked the RPGs minus SS have amazing gameplay. Music? I'd argue the best music in the series comes from the RPGs. Cast? What, a few Toads, Peach, Bowser, and the Bros.? Versus the plethora of original characters the RPGs create?

I have nothing against the main series, but honestly I would like it a lot better if the RPGs were the main series and everything was spun off of them. Both series are the best of their genre, but Mario RPGs are literally the only RPGs that appeal to me.

But this topic is about fucking Mario Party. I'm just mentioning characters I'd like to see and people are trying to convince me that my opinions are bad and all I'm doing is moaning. Ya know what, wake me up when we can have a civil conversation, aight? Peace.

Stanley the Troll said:

What do the platformers have that the RPGs don't? Story? Nah. Gameplay? Last I checked the RPGs minus SS have amazing gameplay. Music? I'd argue the best music in the series comes from the RPGs. Cast? What, a few Toads, Peach, Bowser, and the Bros.? Versus the plethora of original characters the RPGs create?
I also like apples more than oranges.

Tired of being ignored? You mean those tired debates we have with you?

Stanley the Troll said:

I have nothing against the main series, but honestly I would like it a lot better if the RPGs were the main series and everything was spun off of them. Both series are the best of their genre, but Mario RPGs are literally the only RPGs that appeal to me.

But this topic is about fucking Mario Party. I'm just mentioning characters I'd like to see and people are trying to convince me that my opinions are bad and all I'm doing is moaning. Ya know what, wake me up when we can have a civil conversation, aight? Peace.

the thing is you always, i repeat, always repeat the same crap.

if someone disagrees with you your resposne is "well this rpg character is better then the original character" and so on and so on

there is no need to be civil with you since you say the exact same crap in almost every mario topic that has anything sort of a discussion about a roster. Maybe if you didnt talk out of your ass about constant mario rpgs, people wouldnt have a problem with you, but since you have such a mario rpg stick up your ass and constantly wave it in peoples face in almost every mario topic it makes people have a negative view about you therefor shooting every point of your comment about rpg recommendation characters due to the fact that you just dont stop mentioning it, over and over.

So basically, everyone wants you to shut up since well, you dont shut up.

Hmm, maybe a bingo card game might work when it comes to these arguments.

Ah, got it.

Stay away from roster discussions, since stating the characters I want to see counts as "repeating the same crap"

Pardon me for wanting the same characters in several different rosters.

Mario Party X said:
Hmm, maybe a bingo card game might work when it comes to these arguments.

im sure 90% of the community could point how irritating his constant rpg rants are but his thick skull still wouldnt get it.

Hell honestly, i should have just ignored his post altogether to make my life more fulfilling.

Ah, got it.

Stay away from roster discussions, since stating the characters I want to see counts as "repeating the same crap"

you dont get it do you?

its not that you want the characters, you always compare your precious rpg characters to the original base characters and claim how they have better personalities or characterizations are and never shut up about it in almost every topic.

It's not hard.

Stanley the Troll said:
Ah, got it.

It's ok. For the people who may want to see it, I'm sure there's a thread out there that will help.

Stanley the Troll said:
What do the platformers have that the RPGs don't?

Extremely well made gameplay and are largely considered to be the best of their genre where as the Mario rpgs are usually considered to be good but nowhere near the best of their genre.

Stanley the Troll said:
The platformers have some of the most well known tunes in the history of video games. Hell the amount of praise I see for Galaxy's soundtrack is borderline absurd.

Stanley the Troll said:
Cast? What, a few Toads, Peach, Bowser, and the Bros.? Versus the plethora of original characters the RPGs create?

Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Toad(s) Toadsworth Rosalina, Bowser, Bowser jr, Koopalings, Kamek, Daisy, Wario, Tatanga, the various minions and boss characters like big bob-omb, whomp king, Birdo, every major character from SMB2 various NPCs from galaxy, sunshine 64, 3D world.

Do you want me to go on? Because I bloody well can.

Stanley the Troll said:
Both series are the best of their genre.

You have absolutely no claim to that, everybody here knows you've barely played any rpgs.

Stanley the Troll said:
Ah, got it.

It could be worse. Your highly requested character could simply end up being a stage element instead of being playable.

Ehem.
Screen-Shot-2014-10-25-at-12.11.57-AM.png

Nah, Mario isn't king of platformers NOR RPGs. Far from that.

Baby Luigi said:

King? Definitely not, though if you ask me nothing is the king, but it doesn't take a genius to tell the great from the crap.

I'd still say its high on the imaginary list of platformers though.

Baby Luigi said:

I'd say they're mostly good in both categories, but when people constantly say how this is superior versus this continually it gets old.

It'd be like me going into a pokemon topic and pointing out how pokemon is complete shit compared to tales of vesperia(which isnt true mind you but just an example).

The thing the dude needs to learn is that we're tired of him saying this over and over. Maybe his name is true and is a troll that just wants to piss everyone off for his own amusement.

Stanley the Troll said:
Ah, got it.

This is how our discussions go.

B
You've been seriously anticipating these guys to be in rosters for the same trite reasons even though we keep telling you that they aren't realistic expectations. If Fawful gets in, it's because he's a surprise, not because everyone expects him.

Or

I
You tell us how amazing stories, deep characters, and/or gameplay the RPGs Mario & Luigi and Paper Mario have and you set those two as your only vantage points especially when you haven't played virtually any other RPGs in existence.

Or

N
You unfairly lambast Sticker Star to no end. Considering your aforementioned vantage points, it's understandable to be bitter, but since we hear it so many times, it feels more like a rant.

Or

G
You lament how Nintendo leaves their RPGs into obscurity and fails to make their spinoffs Smash Bros.-esque celebrations of the Mario franchise. Even though there are other Mario series "overlooked" in tandem with the RPGs.

Or

O
While we're all trying to refute your points from your flawed and unrealistic expectations, you never seem to acknowledge our points while going yet into another thread and complaining there.

Back