Super Mario Maker

MnSG said:
GBAToad said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdafs2bnrTQ

oh my god

Does she have to sound so obnoxious every time she jumps?!
it's all worth it when you finish the level and she sings along with the jingle

Magikrazy said:
even if they did love live it would probably just be whoever the main character is (iirc honoka) because no way im completing a course nine times
i'd be okay with that :diddy:

if they were to add all 9 they would probably do 3 courses with 3 routes each for each of the age groups (1st years (rin, hanayo, and maki), 2nd years (honoka, kotori, and umi), and 3rd years (nico, eli, and nozomi)) similar to what they did with bulbasaur/charmander/squirtle

Oboro said:
Super Expert Mode has surprised me at how cancerous and wretched people can be.

And then you've got the courses that are only categorized under the Super Expert difficulty, because the players who played them are often failing them when they're not even all that hard to begin with.

Oboro said:
Super Expert Mode has surprised me at how cancerous and wretched people can be.
As Honest Trailers said, "This level is clearly made by a serial killer".

I think there should be a sequel featuring Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario 3D World.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 3D Super Mario Maker also has no slopes to speak of either.

I'm happy they're a costume Mario in this game now.

Wow, Hello Kitty?

What, are we gonna get Tom and Jerry costumes next?
this isnt sarcasm i kinda want tom and jerry costumes

I found out about the next two Mystery Mushroom costumes yesterday. I don't really understand the hate for Hello Kitty, since there are other non-game related costumes as well.

All I can say for this is lol

I wish we received more actual Mario characters though. Seems like Nintendo forgot they're developing for a Mario game.

Mari Ohara said:
when is windows logo though

We can only wait for that sweet, sweet moment

They need more Yoshi costumes

They should have red Yoshi, orange Yoshi, yellow Yoshi, blue Yoshi, purple Yoshi, black Yoshi, white Yoshi, rainbow Yoshi, Windows Yoshi, and Tetris Piece Yoshi. Oh, and don't forget about Nintendog Yoshi!​

SpearGuy729 said:
They need more Yoshi costumes

They should have red Yoshi, orange Yoshi, yellow Yoshi, blue Yoshi, purple Yoshi, black Yoshi, white Yoshi, rainbow Yoshi, Windows Yoshi, and Tetris Piece Yoshi. Oh, and don't forget about Nintendog Yoshi!​
Have fun mashing the sub buttons?

More Yoshis is like cancer to me.

Back