Super Mario Maker

I don't think so, Random Talking Bush tweeted that the unused costume names were removed in an update a while ago.

pokemon anniversary costumes

these are so good
makes me wonder why gamefreak was so stingy to add sound effects for the first costumes though

The Pyro Guy said:
I don't think so, Random Talking Bush tweeted that the unused costume names were removed in an update a while ago.

I wonder why....

Jakob said:

these are so good
makes me wonder why gamefreak was so stingy to add sound effects for the first costumes though

Hard to say, but their cries are more modern in the 6th generation. And of course, Pokemon didn't have any anniversaries occurring when the first set of Pokemon Mystery Mushroom costumes were made.

MnSG said:
Jakob said:

these are so good

Hard to say, but their cries are more modern in the 6th generation. And of course, Pokemon didn't have any anniversaries occurring when the first set of Pokemon Mystery Mushroom costumes were made.
What about Charizard, Jigglypuff and even Pikachu? They're Gen 1.

infinite8 said:
MnSG said:
Jakob said:

these are so good

Don't forget Mewtwo

Selena said:
infinite8 said:
MnSG said:
Jakob said:

these are so good

Don't forget Mewtwo
Yeah. And that too.

So they added Chitoge from Nisekoi because they were running out of ideas or some shit. Goku for Super Mario Maker

More likely it's some kinda promotional thing.

mario was a mistake, it's nothing but trash

Flora said:
So they added Chitoge from Nisekoi because they were running out of ideas or some shit. Goku for Super Mario Maker

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT
WHAT

WHAT
WHAT

HOLY SHIT BRB DOWNLOADING THAT SHITR

Flora said:

when is onodera

This video made me realize how much thought goes into making a mario level.

Super Mario Maker is expected to get a new update, which will enable you to implement keys, skewers, and locked warp doors onto your courses. There will also be a Super Expert difficulty for 100 Mario Challenge.

honestly one of the highlights of the direct

this game has had so many amazing updates, the possibilities are endless for what they'll add next (aside from slopes duh)

although nintendo can fuck right off with including super expert mode with 15 new costumes locked behind it

GBAToad said:
honestly one of the highlights of the direct

this game has had so many amazing updates, the possibilities are endless for what they'll add next (aside from slopes duh)

although nintendo can *bleep* right off with including super expert mode with 15 new costumes locked behind it

At least Super Expert will be shorter than Expert, but it will be quite atrocious if you ever get any of those absurd courses. I will tell you right now that I have a few courses that are given the Super Expert difficulty ranking, but they should be more fair than most other Super Expert courses.

GBAToad said:
super expert mode

it's like nintendo purposely wants to troll their playerbase

but keys and key coins and skewers and oh my god how can i not be excited about this update

and the fact that you can essentially create a boss room where you HAVE to defeat the boss to get the key is amazing

it's like nintendo is listening to every idea that doesn't involve slopes or new powerups

The addition of keys does nothing but absolutely make me despise the levels that I know people are going to come up with.

Oboro said:
The addition of keys does nothing but absolutely make me despise the levels that I know people are going to come up with.

Finding out that you didn't even need the key to complete the course would definitely feel ironic. Of course, what would be even worse is finding out that the locked warp door leads to a death trap.

Oboro said:
also the fact that you can hide key coins in enemies and spread them around the map

nintendo what have you done

Back