Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

Petey Piranha is a very skillful opponent and will try to boost the yaku on his hand as much as possible.

Reactions: zel
Similarities between the games
  • In all three games, Luigi nervously looks around while entering the first main mansion.
  • All three games feature Mario being rescued from a portrait.
  • All three games feature King Boo as the final boss.
There's a lot to go over, but gameplay isn't one of them?? Also the first one is false!!! There's no apparent mansion in Luigi's Mansion 3!!! I would headcanon it as as mansion hotel, but that's just speculation.

Goombas are a part of Bowser's army during his attempt to take the Mushroom Kingdom with the power of the Star Rod in the game Paper Mario. In his initial appearance, Goomboss (referred to by his title the Goomba King) commands a small group of mundane Goombas, Spiked Goombas and Paragoombas that reside along Goomba Road, the pathway between Goomba Village and Toad Town. His two loyal brother-henchmen, the Red & Blue Goomba Bros., appear in the game as well. Later, Mario encounters Gloombas, dark Goombas variants that live underground. These moldy creatures' affiliation with Bowser is unknown. Lastly, Hyper Goombas, green-colored Goombas similar to the Gu Goombas, are first seen in this game, along the trail of Gusty Gulch. These powerful Goombas can charge their attack power.

These lines had stuck around since 2011.

Mario and Luigi being offered drugs during their trip to Vice City.

i'd very much like to hear a better title.

'List of availabilities for Penguin-based drivers in Mario Kart Tour' was considered but it's a bit of a mouthful.

Yeah, I agree; I had a fear the title was compressed to a ridiculous degree. Apologises if I sounded a bit confrontational. I'll get around to moving these availability pages to a more descriptive, expanded title, a la what I mentioned above.

After committing several crimes (many of them accidental), such as animal abuse (killing a turtle thought to be a Koopa Troopa), resisting arrest, solicitation of a prostitute (who they apparently mistake for Princess Peach), possession of illegal substance (originally thought to be a Mushroom), hit and run and driving under the influence, Luigi ends up being shot multiple times by the police because he is holding a wrench, which the police think of as an assault weapon. Luigi's death causes Mario to rampage, culminating in a standoff between him and the military, after; he manages to kill some of the soldiers before yelling "You'll never take me alive, you mother--", being shot to death mid-sentence.

It uses a bunch of command blocks. And that's about it! Thanks for watching. [Kevin_MacLeod.mp3]

Back