Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

Pretty sure that's the Fortune Street games ("being a crossover" aside...)

eh i've seen kids' cartoons portray guns more realistically than that

it just looks jarringly out of place in mario's hands.

The recent revert in the WarioWare article gets you really thinking

*Wario's name is exactly the same as the Greek translation of the chemical element {{wp|Barium|Barium}} that originated from the word βαρύς, meaning heavy, reflecting Wario's massive weight. Wario's superhero version as [[Wario-Man]] uses the same "W" symbol as {{wp|Wonder Woman|Wonder Woman}}, who is Greek. In addition, the Wario Car resembles the {{wp|Batmobile|Batmobile}}, a vehicle of {{wp|Batman|Batman}} who is a major character in DC comics alongside Wonder Woman. Moreover, Wario-Man uses the same trademark purple and yellow colors of Wario's other appearances, which were also used during the peak of {{wp|John Cena|John Cena's}} career as a professional wrestler whose popularity among children led to his use of many different attires switching over a large variety of colors that were sold as merchandise.

This guy's edit history is so good

*The abduction of [[Princess Peach]] by [[Bowser]] and the subsequent efforts of [[Mario]] to rescue her by invading Bowser's castle has been compared by Greek dictator [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgios_Papadopoulos Georgios Papadopoulos] to the [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War Trojan War] as described in Homer's [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iliad Iliad] where the ancient precursors of Papadopoulos had attacked Troy for rescuing Helen, the wife of Menelaus who ruled the Ancient Greek kingdom of Sparta, so Papadopoulos paralleled himself to Mario by noting that his mustache is similar to Mario's, while Turkey is the modern counterpart of Troy that threatens Greece much like the [[Koopa Troopa]] as an enemy of the [[Mushroom Kingdom]] and Princess Peach is Cyprus that has been abducted by Bowser as a result of the Cyprus dispute.

why is he adding the same information about one character to like 5 billion different game articles

This reminds me of someone saying Super Mario Odyssey is just a huge reference to Homer's Odyssey because a marriage is involved and the guy travels.

The only people knowing whether trivia are coincidences or not are the game's developers and no one can read their mind so any impressive observation should be noted until proven wrong.
THAT'S NOT HOW BURDEN OF PROOF AND OCCAM'S RAZOR WORKS BUDDY

WELL DID YOU KNOW THAT MARIO IS A COVERT REFERENCE TO POPEYE

A bunch of well-known celebrities racing on Mount Wario is a reference to how rich d-bags climb Mount Everest for bragging rights.

But since you like to mock the intelligence of people such as me by claiming that they squint, why don't you allow trivia to exist in order to encourage thoughtfulness. Or maybe you don't have a problem with people such as me being dumb but you not being smart enough instead.

Oh, it's THAT type of editor.

can we keep him around for the lulz or something

lmao if i had things my way, trivia sections would be purged from mariowiki entirely

Why don't you keep doing your job and stop messing with mine? Maybe Bat Deduction is you not feeling smart enough when edits such as mine are better than yours and that's what gives you the impression that my intelligence is unnatural as a genius comic book character's only because of your desire to silence other people with different viewpoints.

Methinks someone has a superiority complex.

let's just wait for the mods to zero in on it while it's on the admin noticeboard and let's be done with it

its not gonna get silenced, we just have a special place to preserve its edits. happy medium.

I really love their Wario segment, that was truly mind blowing, even if Nintendo didn't intend it.

Kruncha's wiki page said:
Official profiles
Nintendo Power issue 79 trading cards
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 400 lbs.
  • Turn Ons: Barbells, washboard abs, feeling the burn.
  • Turn Offs: Yogurt, quiche, people who hog the mirror at the gym.
  • Favorite Quote: I'll be back.
  • Favorite Video: Anything with Schwarzenegger in it.
  • Favorite Song: Macho Man
  • Tips and Secrets: Kruncha is invulnerable to Diddy's and Dixie's attacks. Hitting him only makes him mad, and if he turns red, a mere touch will make you lose a life. Use barrels or chests to send him packing.
OK, I really was not looking for what "turns on" an enemy Kremling, Mr. Card. Still, wonder if KAOS was his idea?

Back