Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

article on Wario's hen said:
She is notable for being the only known female Chicken and also for being one of the few things that Wario expresses love for.

That's right. Wario owns the only female chicken in existence.

Mario's not weak
Sad Toad
Ghostly Galaxy's murderer-roof

The house's walls aren't solid from the inside, so to leave the house, Mario/Luigi simply has to walk out.

Please welcome Captain Obvious to the stage.

"Bowser Party is a new mode of gameplay featuring Bowser."

Also,

"Hanging without Hanging"

EDIT:

I found another one.

"Coincidentally, for the whole of Mr. L's reign of terror, Luigi is nowhere to be seen. How odd... "

HOW THE P.E. DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DOES NOBODY REGONIZE THAT LUIGI. IS. MR. L!

:luigi: : YEAH!

@Reply #107, GabbyHayes, you're not allowed to bypass the censors, if I recall correctly.

Toy Chica said:
Krusha acts very intelligent in Eddie's alternative world, which could mean that Donkey Kong is responsible for his stupidity in the official canon.
this reminds me of this one thing on wikipedia where kermit the frog was implied to be responsible for 9-11 or some *bleep*
Wow, Donkey Kong is responsible for his own stupidity?

Princess Power House said:
"Coincidentally, for the whole of Mr. L's reign of terror, Luigi is nowhere to be seen. How odd... "

HOW THE F.U.C.K. DOES NOBODY REGONIZE THAT LUIGI. IS. MR. L!

You do realize that description is a joke, right?

Toy Chica said:
Krusha acts very intelligent in Eddie's alternative world, which could mean that Donkey Kong is responsible for his stupidity in the official canon.
this reminds me of this one thing on wikipedia where kermit the frog was implied to be responsible for 9-11 or some shit

i think it's referring to how dk gives krusha a brutal beatdown in the first (production order) episode, in which krusha isn't as stupid.

LELELELLELELLELELLELELELLEELELELELLELELELLELELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"A special Mario - Gold Edition amiibo (pictured) has been announced to release exclusively at Walmart stores alongside the other Super Mario amiibo figures and Mario Party 10 on March 20, 2015 in the Americas. "

Not weird, but YAY!

"In Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, if Mario sleeps in the Inns 50 times, a Cameraman Lakitu will appear to congratulate him and give him 200 coins."

Princess Power House said:
Please welcome Captain Obvious to the stage.

"Bowser Party is a new mode of gameplay featuring Bowser."

Also,

"Hanging without Hanging"

EDIT:

I found another one.

HOW THE P.E. DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DOES NOBODY REGONIZE THAT LUIGI. IS. MR. L!

In Mario's Time Machine, Bowser, as part of a plot to create a museum of historical artifacts as well as destabilize the timeline of Earth's history, travels to 1687 in his Timulator and steals the apple that Isaac Newton should have observed to assist his contemplation on gravity.

as it turned out, the aple didn't exist, making bowser's plan stunningly worthless.

Yeah, you'd think an educational game would get its historical facts right, but again, another edutainment Mario game depicts Mario returning King Kong to New York.

White Knucke Scorin, Mario is Missing, Mario's Time Machine... what is up with these things?

well I suppose having a giant turtle stomping around could fuck up time pretty bad in the A Sound of Thunder-kind of way.

don't need to steal a fucking apple to do that though

Toad showing his completed transcript of the downfall of Mario as a surprised Mario watches from the background.

Yoshi must be careful, though, as he can easily hurt himself if he touches one of the Spear Guys' pointy spears.
Didn't know pointy spears can hurt you.

Luigi is known to have a comical style, which could explain the Green Missile's rather silly execution.

How the Wicked Weather Satellite works is never explained. It doesn't seem to have any storage compartments on it to hold any rainwater or snow, and it also has no visible means of propulsion, meaning how it can stay suspended in the air is unknown.
Gee, I don't know either.

120px-Question_Block_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png
107px-ThwompNSMBU.png
100px-CoinMK8.png
Here_We_Go%21%21.jpg

Given the size of this "moon", it is likely not the same one seen in the sky in levels featuring a background moon, and given the apparent altitude compared to the ground below, it is also likely located in the Mushroom World's stratosphere making it merely a larger version of the raven planetoid ball and not a natural satellite, putting the 5-8 boss battle in the stratosphere and thus still on the Mushroom World, not in actual outer space.

This gem from an I.P. editor. Not sure if it's more appropriate for here or BJAODN.

the tractors beep and make chicken noises

Back