Baby Luigi said:
Cirdec said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Cirdec said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Cirdec said:
Why not?

Because not everyone likes him.
Not everyone likes Yoshi, either, but he got his own mini-series.

The fact is Yoshi is an important character in Mario universe while Waluigi was just made to add a partner for Wario.

Yoshi was made just to be a power-up for Mario

Luigi was made just to be the 2 player version of Mario

See how that argument doesn't work?

They are related to Mario, unlike Waluigi.
Waluigi is related to Wario, who is Mario's enemy.
Thus, they're related.
(in other words what Shoey said)

Cirdec said:
Baby Luigi said:
Cirdec said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Cirdec said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Cirdec said:
Why not?

Because not everyone likes him.
Not everyone likes Yoshi, either, but he got his own mini-series.

The fact is Yoshi is an important character in Mario universe while Waluigi was just made to add a partner for Wario.

Yoshi was made just to be a power-up for Mario

Luigi was made just to be the 2 player version of Mario

See how that argument doesn't work?

They are related to Mario, unlike Waluigi.
What you're doing:
TGS.png

grasping at straws
Per everyone.

Toothless said:
I just want a Wario Bros. game.
Wario and Waluigi
On an adventure
And then when I can play it
My life will be fulfilled
And then I can rest in peace.
First they need to make a Super Yoshi Time, where Birdo, Yoshi, and two baby Yoshis go on an adventure.

Put a sock in it. And how is that time anyways!
Back to the main topic, I have to say, I think that Waluigi should either
A: Cease to exist
B: Continue to be the prowler of the spinoffs
or C: Have some severe development if to be in a main story game. (Develop as in learn about powers, interactions, and even personality to an extent.)

I prefer A or C

Absolutely yes Waluigi should appear in every game. Any game that has Luigi but not Waluigi is unbalanced and will bring chaos to this world. We must have light and dark in equal quantities.

I think the reason why Waluigi isn't in the main games is because he's too powerful

He knocked out Bowser in a one-on-one fight and completely took over Luigi's island in Mario Party 3. They have to keep delegating him to the spin-offs because he would destroy everything otherwise

Super Mario 64 DS

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
I think the reason why Waluigi isn't in the main games is because he's too powerful

He knocked out Bowser in a one-on-one fight and completely took over Luigi's island in Mario Party 3. They have to keep delegating him to the spin-offs because he would destroy everything otherwise
Waluigi is too powerful not physically, but metaphorically, for the mainstream games cannot handle Waluigi's awesomeness.

Throwing Bowser is even better than knocking Bowser

In the original, I remember spinning the control stick so quickly that as soon as Bowser hit the ground (not hitting a bomb), he lost. I'm not making this up (on an actual Nintendo 64, by the way).

Baby Luigi said:
Throwing Bowser is even better than knocking Bowser
wouldn't it require more strength to be able to hit Bowser into the sky than throwing him?

I feel that Waluigi should either be put in more main series games, or not appear at all. One or the other would be fine by me.

Cirdec said:
Lame, Daisy can smack Bowser and knock him in the sky.
Oh oh, there should be a game where Daisy gets kidnapped by Bowser and Waluigi goes to save her, but when he arrives after beating all the False Bowsers and whatnot, he finds the real Bowser already thrashed - by Daisy. Waluigi still wants a kiss for almost saving her, and she's like, "hell no", and then the REAL final battle is against her in the first stage, but after you knock her around for a bit, the game switches to you playing as Daisy and then you have to defeat Waluigi, your own character, for the final bit. (And after you win the game, you can re-play all the levels as Daisy for the hard mode).

Walkazo said:

Cirdec said:
Oh oh, there should be a game where Daisy gets kidnapped by Bowser and Waluigi goes to save her, but when he arrives after beating all the False Bowsers and whatnot, he finds the real Bowser already thrashed - by Daisy. Waluigi still wants a kiss for almost saving her, and she's like, "hell no", and then the REAL final battle is against her in the first stage, but after you knock her around for a bit, the game switches to you playing as Daisy and then you have to defeat Waluigi, your own character, for the final bit. (And after you win the game, you can re-play all the levels as Daisy for the hard mode).

I would totally play that.

Walkazo said:

Cirdec said:

Will there be a bonus minigame where both of them play volleyball with Bowser being the ball?

Maybe that could be a section of the final battle, where they roll Bowser up into his shell and use him as a projectile and if you miss lobbing him back you get clobbered (by Bowser directly or by rubble that falls when he smashes the wall behind you).

Walkazo said:

Let me guess, Bowser is revealed to be a mech piloted by Tatanga in a post-credit scene and Wanda is the 2nd player character

No. He's a mech piloted by King Boo, who got Luigi and Waluigi mixed up.

There'd be no second player (Waluigi works alone, more like Wario Land than SMB); just Daisy for round two.

Walkazo said:
He's a mech piloted by King Boo, who got Luigi and Waluigi mixed up.

You get that continuity out of our Mario this instant!

Back