Should Waluigi appear in more games?

In an ideal world, Waluigi Time.

In a world where Internet memes originating from fan comics wouldn't become game titles, Waluigi's Wacky Worlds.

In a world where cancelled CD-i games aren't used for new titles either, Waluigi Γand to riff off Wario Land.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Walkazo said:
He's a mech piloted by King Boo, who got Luigi and Waluigi mixed up.
You get that continuity out of our Mario this instant!
NEVER!!!!!!

Waluigi needs more love from Nintendo

He's like the unwanted stepchild that everyone pretends to hate but yet keeps bringing up of the Marioverse

Admit it, y'all love 'im.

I'd love to see yoshi eat him limb from limb. He is my least favorite mario character. I'd take just about every mario character over him.

Walkazo said:
Oh oh, there should be a game where Daisy gets kidnapped by Bowser and Waluigi goes to save her, but when he arrives after beating all the False Bowsers and whatnot, he finds the real Bowser already thrashed - by Daisy.
Excluding the joking part, though Daisy is also the one who lacks more mainstream game appearances, I don't really think she has to be featured in Waluigi-related games. She should have been in those Luigi titles.
Meanwhile, since Waluigi could have done more things with Wario games, there are already tons of female characters who can share good chemistry with him.

Dorayaki said:
Walkazo said:
Oh oh, there should be a game where Daisy gets kidnapped by Bowser and Waluigi goes to save her, but when he arrives after beating all the False Bowsers and whatnot, he finds the real Bowser already thrashed - by Daisy.
Excluding the joking part, though Daisy is also the one who lacks more mainstream game appearances, I don't really think she has to be featured in Waluigi-related games. She should have been in those Luigi titles.
Meanwhile, since Waluigi could have done more things with Wario games, there are already tons of female characters who can share good chemistry with him.
But good chemistry is boring - that's why having Daisy in a Waluigi game would be way more entertaining than a mere Luigi game.

But entertaining is boring, Walkazo. Surely you'd rather want something that clings unrelentingly to the time-tested formula?

How dare you!? Waluigi will be paired with an uninspired character called Waisy and that's final!

Dorayaki said:

Well, that does allow me to say that Waluigi x 5 Volt is legit. And that 9-Volt is actually Waluigi's son. It all makes sense.

Back