Unpopular Pokemon opinions

Ocarina of Time 3D has much better graphics than Pokemon.

Baby Man said:
Ocarina of Time 3D has much better graphics than Pokemon.
The point is that Pokemon had crappy graphics, right? Because OoT3D's graphics were terrible.

No, I think Ocarina of Time 3D's graphics are really great.

It's a freaking 3DS game, of course it might look relatively subpar to other games.

I think Lavender Town's theme is more depressing than scary.

When I was a kid, I always thought Lavender Town's music sounded incredibly stupid

TheFarmboy said:
I hate Charizard... that would brand me as a heritic, right?
Don't worry, I hate it too.

Lysandre was the best villain.
And N's Farewell is a better tune than Emotions because its depression is more sincere.

I dislike most Mega Evolutions.

*looks at Mega Rayquaza*

Its mouth ruins it.

Meta Knight said:
Fairy type is annoying.
RSE had the best soundtrack.
1. Fairy type is too cutesy, with a few exceptions.
2. Agreed. The songs are just so catchy!

Fairy type is a missed opportunity, and it failed spectacularly at balancing types.

My god, what has Pokemon become?

Dr. Mario said:
Fairy type is a missed opportunity, and it failed spectacularly at balancing types.

How it failed at balancing types? Thanks to Fairy type, You are not forced to use a Steel type on your team.

Cirdec said:
Dr. Mario said:

How it failed at balancing types? Thanks to Fairy type, You are not forced to use a Steel type on your team.

But you still do because Steel counters Fairy. I'm not too happy with Fairies because they ruined my favourite type.

Dragon is one of my favorite types too, but I can see why they needed to have balancing.

I'm annoyed about is that by some *bleeping* coincidence, it has to take out my second favorite type, dark.
You made fairy type so that Spiritomb and sableye would finally have a weakness to prevent hacked wonder guard of those said Pokemon. So why couldn't they just ban hacked Pokemon from online play like they tried to for Pokemon bank?

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I just have to say this: I'm glad Sun and Moon aren't on the NX. I don't want to have to buy a whole new console to play them.

I think the first generation is the worst generation and that all the other generations improved upon it.

I dislike every main series game due to the fact that you cannot catch every Pokémon in them. I do understand why trading might appeal to others, but it is not something for me. It doesn't matter if getting every Pokémon within the game itself takes hours of overcoming extremely difficult challenges, I want it to be in the game so I can do everything regardless of when I reset a file. I also don't want to be dependent on other people giving me what I want since that's ridiculous and it makes me feel needy, clingy and a nagging ass who nobody wants to deal with. Also, fuck event-only Pokémon, they are the absolute worst. They lock you out of content in the most asinine way possible. Making content in games dependent on your geographical location in real life and whether you were a fan of the series at the time the event happened should never be acceptable, full stop.

I don't play pokémon games.

that in itself should be unpopular enough.

I don't dislike the franchise but I just don't do, similar to fire emblem (although thats because im ridiculously bad at it, fe 8 was the only one ive tried and i couldnt beat it)

Back