Unpopular Pokemon opinions

The main Gen 4 games had a crappy soundtrack (I HATE the wild battle theme.)

Eevee said:
The main Gen 4 games had a crappy soundtrack (I HATE the wild battle theme.)
What? HeartGold and SoulSilvers was great! Normal types do suck, but at least they get STAB from normal moves.

My list:

- Charizard is overrated and overused (4x weakness to rock really hurts), and didn't deserve two mega evolutions.

- Mega evolutions in general are pretty lame and stupid and makes some pokèmon waaay overpowered. I would rather have pokèmon like Mawile and Sableye receive actual evolutions instead of mega evolutions.

- My favorite type is grass, and my favorite pokèmon is Bellossom.

- I pick my pokèmon based on their appearance rather than their effectiveness in the competitive game.

- PMD: Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky are the best games in the series.

I don't like Mega Evolutions either. They look cool, but I hate using them and the entire mega evolution system.

POP said:
That's not unpopular. Many people love it's story.

POP said:
- I pick my pokèmon based on their appearance rather than their effectiveness in the competitive game.
Don't really think that's unpopular, I mostly pick my Pokémon based off of personal preference. Although, I generally only play single player.

POP said:

I actually agree. Wholeheartedly.

There is probably some incredibly advanced high skill reason that only the most dedicated of competitive players understand, but can't you just not use it against fire types then?

There's more than one Pokémon allowed in your team. You're supposed to make it balanced to counter such weaknesses.

Grass/Steel is an awesome defensive type, only week to Fighting and Fire.
Immunity to Poison and Toxic, resists Water, Electric, Dragon, Rock, Fairy, Stell, Grass, Normal and Psychic.

X4 weakness to a commonly used type hurts though.

Samurott is pretty cool, I guess. I can't say I like any of the others.

I like Serperior and I would use it, but if only we could get one with Contrary ability. Without this hidden ability this Pokémon sucks so much.

X and Y didn't have the best graphics on the 3DS (but I still liked them)

Eevee said:
X and Y didn't have the best graphics on the 3DS (but I still liked them)
It didn't have the best graphics by far.

I daresay, it's a hideous game.

Back