Unpopular Pokemon opinions

Redktan the Robeless

Happy liquid pool
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Self explanatory.

1. I like Cyrus, but I don't treat him like he succeeded in his plans and became a god. His battle theme isn't the best in the series, either. (I like some of the catchy battle themes in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.)

2. I disliked Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Gameplay is boring crap, and the story is dumbed down by stupid morals about postitive emotions and friendship.
 

Bluminescence

The Frenchiest French who has ever Frenched
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I prefer Pokemon Mystery Dungeon over the mainline games

I feel like Pokemon is just the same game again and again and it gets boring and tedious fast.

Luxio said:
2. I disliked Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Gameplay is boring crap, and the story is dumbed down by stupid morals about postitive emotions and friendship.
Pretty much a lot of people feel this way actually
 

Googoogaga Spaghetti

Babies are better than grownups
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Unlike Mario Kart and Mario Party, Pokemon gets boring extremely quickly. Pokemon X and Y almost put me to sleep, with the "been there, done that" vibe bothering me constantly. I'm glad I didn't spend my $40 on it (I got it via Club Nintendo promotion).

I dislike Pokemon in general nowadays.
 

Bluminescence

The Frenchiest French who has ever Frenched
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Baby Luigi said:
I prefer Pokemon Mystery Dungeon over the mainline games
We have the same opinion there.
Yayyyy I'm not alone :D
 

Bluminescence

The Frenchiest French who has ever Frenched
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I think Pokemon Red/Blue Rescue Team was the best one and the series just went downhill from there. I hated Explorers of Time/Darkness and Gates to Infinity looked like -----
 

Googoogaga Spaghetti

Babies are better than grownups
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Toothless said:
Judging by playing one game, Blue Rescue Team, I do not like PMD at all. The Gameplay was soooo boring. It was literally the same thing every single time. Although the plot was God-tier.
The plot was meh, but I did like Blue Rescue Team the most and moreso than the mainstream games.
 

Redktan the Robeless

Happy liquid pool
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
I think Pokemon Red/Blue Rescue Team was the best one and the series just went downhill from there. I hated Explorers of Time/Darkness and Gates to Infinity looked like -----
BTW, does the plot for Explorers of Time !@#$%-slap you with morals?

Also, I HATE Ash Ketchum. The Pokemon series had so much potential ruined by this whiny kid who loses practically all his battles.
 

User4042

Celestial Guide
Uh, Ash has nothing to do with this topic. It's in Video Games, and AFAIK, he only appeared in Puzzle League.

Kanto was the best region. This may just be nostalgia, as Blue was my first game.
 
-I thought X and Y was a boring, slow and an overall disappointment.

-Roller Skates were a horrible addition.

-Mega Evolutions are pretty lame.

-The game boy games are still fun.

-slightly off-topic: Pokemon Origins was also boring.
 

Metal Etemon

That's what I call hamburgers
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Super Smash Misty said:
Uh, Ash has nothing to do with this topic. It's in Video Games, and AFAIK, he only appeared in Puzzle League.

Kanto was the best region. This may just be nostalgia, as Blue was my first game.
So ash does have something to do with the topic
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
The only thing I (now) like about the series are the Pokemon themselves. Everything else just isn't fun anymore.
 

Smashley

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
I've never been a big fan of HeartGold and SoulSilver and I'm currently not that excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.
 

Bluminescence

The Frenchiest French who has ever Frenched
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Luxio said:
Baby Luigi said:
I think Pokemon Red/Blue Rescue Team was the best one and the series just went downhill from there. I hated Explorers of Time/Darkness and Gates to Infinity looked like -----
BTW, does the plot for Explorers of Time !@#$%-slap you with morals?
Not really. The Wigglytuff Guild in general just pissed me off, especially Chatot. The worse thing is, I like Chatot as a Pokemon, but the Chatot in this game can just get stoned to death.

Dr. Javelin said:
The only thing I (now) like about the series are the Pokemon themselves. Everything else just isn't fun anymore.
That could explain why I still purchase figures of Pokemon and why I can have a liking towards Pokemon in games I never played....
 

Redktan the Robeless

Happy liquid pool
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Crackin355 said:
-I thought X and Y was a boring, slow and an overall disappointment.

-Roller Skates were a horrible addition.

-Mega Evolutions are pretty lame.

-The game boy games are still fun.

-slightly off-topic: Pokemon Origins was also boring.
You're a genwunner I assume?
BTW, why does everyone hate X and Y? Sure, it's not rage-inducingly difficult. If you enjoy screaming in rage, go cry yourself a river.
 

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
Jigglypuff is bad, Meloetta is the true singer.
Charizard is bad and didn't deserve two mega evolutions.
Aegislash and Scizor suck.
Dragonite and Flygon are bad dragons.
I prefer to use legendaries in battles.
 

Dr. R. Bushroot

Speaks for the weeds
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Luxio said:
You're a genwunner I assume?
BTW, why does everyone hate X and Y? Sure, it's not rage-inducingly difficult. If you enjoy screaming in rage, go cry yourself a river.
That's it, no more Rage Candy for you, mister!
 
Top