Unpopular Pokemon opinions

That is some heavy magnetic forces.

Crackin355 said:
I like how that has become a derogatory term now. 'You like a game that's old? Genwunner.'

It's fine to tell people that are trying to force their beliefs that gen I is the best and only good one that they're a bunch of fucking idiots, but I see it used to describe just anyone who liked Gen I at all.
Yes how dare they have a different opinion those motherfuckers

Jack McCoy said:
Crackin355 said:
I like how that has become a derogatory term now. 'You like a game that's old? Genwunner.'

It's fine to tell people that are trying to force their beliefs that gen I is the best and only good one that they're a bunch of fucking idiots, but I see it used to describe just anyone who liked Gen I at all.
Yes how dare they have a different opinion those motherfuckers
Yes how dare they tell me what I can and can't like

Super Smash Misty said:
The only type good against Psychic was Bug's Twineedle

Which could only be used by Beedrill, who is not only weak to Psychic because of its Poison typing, but also because it's slow, weak and overall a terrible Pokémon. There was also Pin Missile, but it could only be used by Jolteon, who didn't get STAB from it, and it was a very weak move too. Yeah, Psychic was broken as hell in Gen I.

Here goes my unpopular opinion: I hated FireRed and LeafGreen because of one sole reason: the music. I think they couldn't have done a worse job remastering the songs from the original games even if they wanted to.

Anser said:
Super Smash Misty said:
The only type good against Psychic was Bug's Twineedle

Which could only be used by Beedrill, who is not only weak to Psychic because of its Poison typing, but also because it's slow, weak and overall a terrible Pokémon. There was also Pin Missile, but it could only be used by Jolteon, who didn't get STAB from it, and it was a very weak move too. Yeah, Psychic was broken as hell in Gen I.

Here goes my unpopular opinion: I hated FireRed and LeafGreen because of one sole reason: the music. I think they couldn't have done a worse job remastering the songs from the original games even if they wanted to.

I didn't hate the music in those remakes, but I do think some of the songs lacked something.

Some people call the champion battle theme from that game the best official rendition of the theme. I think it doesn't quite live up to Pokémon Stadium's version of it.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Some people call the champion battle theme from that game the best official rendition of the theme. I think it doesn't quite live up to Pokémon Stadium's version of it.
I personally feel the Gen III version of the Kanto champion theme is the best music in the series.

Dr. Javelin said:
I personally feel the Gen III version of the Kanto champion theme is the best music in the series.
DO IT

Here's one: I don't hate genwunners for Pokemon because I don't have any experience with one. I might have an idea of what they're like though judging on the Sonic fanbase.

Luxio said:
Here's one: I don't hate genwunners for Pokemon because I don't have any experience with one. I might have an idea of what they're like though judging on the Sonic fanbase.
Generation I was the best generation, but the others are great, too.
inb4calledgen-oner

Anser said:
I found the L/R help menu the worst thing about that game.

The horns on Charizard X look so disgusting.

I really don't like its shoulder horns, though.

6-mx.png

I don't really understand the blue permafire that comes from the mouth. What is it supposed to be? A weird mustache? Bad breath? Fire incontinence?

I don't really understand the blue permafire that comes from the mouth. What is it supposed to be? A weird mustache? Bad breath? Fire incontinence?
That is actually my main issue with Mega Charizard X. Like with Mega Y, the coloring is the same, but the design looks soooo much cooler.

Not really a big fan of the wing arms though. The ones on the back seem sufficient.

I love Mega Charizard X just because it's a badass black dragon that spits blue fire and has a monstrous attack stat plus an attack boosting ability. Fear the Flare Blitz.

Godzilla said:
monstrous attack stat
Base 130 is big? That's the same as it's Special Attack. Hell, if it weren't for it's ability, Mega Charizard X's only saving grace would be the Dragon type...and even then, Fairies are everywhere.

Base 130 Attack + Attack boosting ability = not to be underestimated.

Fire/Dragon is also an entirely unresisted combo.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Fire/Dragon is also an entirely unresisted combo.

Carbink and Diancie (Rock/Fairy) resists it

Back