Mario Kart Lucky/Unlucky/Hilarious Moments

Nysic

Power Star
All of these are from Mario Kart Wii.

Lucky:

I was on Koopa Cape, and while mid-air on the blue boost panel, a blue shell comes by and completely misses me for some reason, hitting the person in 2nd.

Unlucky:

Last lap of Maple Treeway, person ahead of me crosses the finish line, a blue shell zips over me after him. Just before the finish line, blue shell zips back and hits me, and I end up getting 7th.

Hilarious:

On GBA Bowser Castle 3, on the ramp before the thwomps, I ram CPU Baby Daisy over the gap to a previous part of the track. She randomly keeps driving into a wall for about 30 seconds before randomly respawning.

Petey Piranha said:
Hilarious:

On GBA Bowser Castle 3, on the ramp before the thwomps, I ram CPU Baby Daisy over the gap to a previous part of the track. She randomly keeps driving into a wall for about 30 seconds before randomly respawning.
Wario driving into a wall for 30 seconds before respawning backwards for nearly half the entire lap is something that occurs to us in a regular basis. >:D

All of this took place in Mario Kart 7.

Lucky: I was playing as Yoshi in Battle Mode, intentionally getting my own teammates, and two battles in a row, everyone had zero points

Unlucky: I was Rosalina and I got item abused the last lap on Luigi's Mansion, giving me dead last.

Hilarious: Wario gets zero coins in Coin Runners for 4 consecutive matches

Petey Piranha said:

This happens a lot in our Mario Kart Wii, thanks to the Free Fly cheat

Doing horrible things to Wario sounds fun. I should really learn how to efficiently hack Mario Kart.

Petey Piranha said:
Doing horrible things to Wario sounds fun. I should really learn how to efficiently hack Mario Kart.
Well, you can do it in Mario Kart 7, but you need a friend. In VS Mode, in 50cc, set it to Bob-ombs only, camp at an Item Box group, and throw them at Wario until racers lap you. Then, rely on your own racing skills to try to get to first place! Your friend can go ahead, and he can take over once he laps you while you drive. Don't go overboard, though, since VS mode has a stupid 5:00 time limit per race.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Well, you can do it in Mario Kart 7, but you need a friend. In VS Mode, in 50cc, set it to Bob-ombs only, camp at an Item Box group, and throw them at Wario until racers lap you. Then, rely on your own racing skills to try to get to first place! Your friend can go ahead, and he can take over once he laps you while you drive. Don't go overboard, though, since VS mode has a stupid 5:00 time limit per race.

If i'm lucky I can catch Wario AND Honey Queen.

Hilarious: My mate hits me with an Invincibility Star, and it acts like he just normally hit me. (MK7) Luigi getting lapped because he kept spawning in a bad area in Rainbow Road and immediately fell off (MKDS)

A really memorable one happened during a MK7 stream (starts from 2:17:00, I was the Koopa in the big red wheels) I was in, where a Bowser got a Blue Shell, I noticed and started backing up because I didn't want to get hit. Then literally everyone started backing up when they overtook me and soon enough the top 6 racers were as jelly as some on a spinning plate.

Unlucky:
On Maple Treeway, on the bridge when I somehow fall off. I get back on and get bumped off. On the last lap. I got last place.

OMG, just today: I was playing MKW with my siblings. So I was in the lead, with my brother is second, but a Spiny shell, lightning, and many other unfortunately events later I ended up it 11th place. I had like no time to catch up, but I got a star, and somehow I made it to the front, while picking up a bob-omb in my inventory. I just passed my brother to take the lead, and put the bob-omb behind me, blowing him up, and he got last place while I got first. It was so golden, and he was so furious. So furious, he proceeded to beat me up for 5 minutes. It was worth it.

Wow, did he literally beat you up?

Gee, not even my sister is this violent.

then beat the shit out the fuckers that take your ipad

Your bro has some problems if he gets that worked up over losing a video game.

I was in first place while holding a Blue/Spiny Shell and threw it. Guess what happened.

Then when I was playing Double Dash with my friends, someone used Mario and Luigi while someone else used the babies. Mario and Luigi threw a shell at the babies and one of my friends commented "They're (Mario and Luigi) trying to stop themselves from existing in the future!"

Casey Jones said:
I was in first place while holding a Blue/Spiny Shell and threw it. Guess what happened.

It asked you to go on a date

Oh, it sure did, all right.

Lucky: Mario Kart Wii joins the protest on Mashiro Sakurai's character choices for Smash Bros 4!
So a Backstory; I was protesting Sakurai's refusal to put Daisy in Smash Bros 4 by starting to play as her Exclusively in Mario Kart which in standard gaming culture is frowned upon since I am a boy.
So then my game decided to join on in the protest.
It gave me insanely good items like Bullet Bill in 4th, Blue Shell in 3rd, and Golden Mushroom in 2nd, Bob-omb in 1st for my place which that luck is just so good.

3D Player 2004 said:
Lucky: Mario Kart Wii joins the protest on Mashiro Sakurai's character choices for Smash Bros 4!
So a Backstory; I was protesting Sakurai's refusal to put Daisy in Smash Bros 4 by starting to play as her Exclusively in Mario Kart which in standard gaming culture is frowned upon since I am a boy.
So then my game decided to join on in the protest.
It gave me insanely good items like Bullet Bill in 4th, Blue Shell in 3rd, and Golden Mushroom in 2nd, Bob-omb in 1st for my place which that luck is just so good.

1st, how is that protest?

2nd, getting items like that in those places is literally impossible, without hacking.

Back