Mario Kart Lucky/Unlucky/Hilarious Moments

3D Player 2004 has a tendency to overreact. He said he literally cried and got upset when Rosalina was announced to be playable for Super Smash Bros. 4.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
3D Player 2004 has a tendency to overreact. He said he literally cried and got upset when Rosalina was announced to be playable for Super Smash Bros. 4.

should we just ignore him since he overreacts to like, everything?

No, he overreacts when things don't go his way. Like if Daisy isn't playable in Smash, and Little Mac is.

No, he overreacts when things don't go his way. Like if Daisy isn't playable in Smash, and Little Mac is.

oh okay.

3D Player 2004 said:
starting to play as [Daisy] Exclusively in Mario Kart which in standard gaming culture is frowned upon since I am a boy.
Also, how is that frowned upon?

on mario kart: double dash, me, my bro, and my cousins would always race in Baby Park and since we're all pretty good at the game, havoc would ensue

3D Player 2004 said:
starting to play as [Daisy] Exclusively in Mario Kart which in standard gaming culture is frowned upon since I am a boy.
Also, how is that frowned upon?

Not frowned upon, I played as Rosalina quite a bit in MKW.

Lucky: *I did a thing and won*
Unlucky: *a thing happened and I lost*
Hilarious: *I saw a weird thing and chuckled*

Lucky: I was in 3rd place vs my brother and CPUs and I had been saving a Blue Shell that I threw which hit both of them and ended me in first
Unlucky: I was playing as Baby Mario (Small) and my brother as Wario. I was in midair in Wario's Gold Mine (wii) , and so was my brother. in mid air he used a Super Mushroom and sent me flying to my death.
Hilarious: I was playing online in Waluigi Stadium, and my controller stopped working. I was as Bowser, and since I could not control myself (was still moving forward) I rammed Dry Bones to his death, and then was sent flying into fire (by a ramp), spun, and collected a Bullet Bill, which automatically brought me into 4th place.

Lucky: Idk, the CPU is always ruling against my favor.
Unlucky: Losing the mirror complete cup in MKDD because of a chain chomp. (got in at 7th place, to win i had to be at least 4th or 5th don't exactly remember.)
Hilarious: I played against 4 people in mk7 online, who all drove in the wrong direction.

President Madagascar said:
Hilarious: I played against 4 people in mk7 online, who all drove in the wrong direction.

That happens to me a lot, it occurs when there's internet problems. They're not actually driving backwards.

I played MKW online with my school and two of played Rainbow Road. I knew I had no chance so i didnt do anything. He said in chat "Hes not going anywhere" and I tohught it was so funny.

Petey Piranha said:

That happens to me a lot, it occurs when there's internet problems. They're not actually driving backwards.

You do not understand me, they literaly drove forwards, but in the wrong direction.

3D Player 2004 said:
So a Backstory; I was protesting Sakurai's refusal to put Daisy in Smash Bros 4 by starting to play as her Exclusively in Mario Kart

K3nvqRe.png

Petey Piranha said:

You do not understand me, they literaly drove forwards, but in the wrong direction.

So... they drove the wrong way in the course. That's what I was saying, unless i'm misinterpreting.

So I was going down Mario Circuit and Pikachu appeared out of nowhere and blew up the stage, I took a picture but Missingno. ate it

When I was newer, I didn't know your Blue Shells could hit yourself.

Petey Piranha said:
Petey Piranha said:

So... they drove the wrong way in the course. That's what I was saying, unless i'm misinterpreting.
Maybe he means they were driving along the course normally except they're characters were faced backwards.

Though that sounds like a bit of a stretch. Maybe he means they turned around and drove along the track in by reversing.

It's like, when you drive in the wrong direction, with Lakitu coming at you with a turn around sign and all that.

So what you're saying is they were doing what Petey said they were doing.

You made this more confusing than it had to be...

Crackin355 said:
So what you're saying is they were doing what Petey said they were doing.

You made this more confusing than it had to be...

I didn't quite udnerstand what Petey meant.

Well that escalated quickly.

My sister (Toad) and I (Mario) were on Kalamari Desert against CPU players. Donkey Kong ran through an item box and managed to pass a lot of people, except for us. Donkey Kong received a Spiny Shell. I told my sister to brake so Donkey Kong could pass us. Once Donkey Kong was first, he used his computer instincts to use his item, and we saw the inevitable happen. Donkey Kong then got last in the race.

Unlucky: Today in MKWii I decided to use a golden mushroom to go on the outside of the big pipe on N64 Mario Raceway. Halfway through, I get hit by lightning. I was using King Boo w/ Flame Runner. DAT OFF-ROAD STAT.

Ouch. Wonder how much places you fell.

Back