Ever regret your display name?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I'm already getting tired of Dankey Kang. How long has it been?

Anyway, has that happened to you? And if so, what name?

i like to choose names i'd be comfortable using for a long time

also i'm generally too lazy to change my names anyway

No, not really. Mainly because Glaceon is a name I'm perfectly comfortable with. Even the hat on the avatar is something I probably won't get rid of for a months to come.

When I joined, I was debating on making my username "Honey Bunches of Death" but I thought that would be a bit too long. Kinda regret it but not too awful badly.

I don't like the restriction of having a name change, if I have the urge to change themes and I still have to wait a week for the waiting period to be over I get annoyed at myself.

I think I kind of regretted changing my name to Devil Jin that one time, because it was like that for an extra 2 weeks than I wanted because I went on holidays without internet.

So I just keep the name, change the theme.

I love my username too much to change it. I always reject thoughts of even changing it.

I regret my original username being CharizardLover when I already used and established DragonFreak before joining. Like, what was I thinking?

Other than that, another one would probably be Candice the Ice type gym leader, but I was forced, so eh.

Of course not. I even go by this name in the wiki now.

As for previous names, sure I get tired of them, but I never once regret them

I never regret my names.

Just as long as it has "Mario" and some wacky, nonsensical adjective to describe it, I'm good to go.

display name? nah, i've never regretted any of my display names.

however, i have always regretted choosing "epic nitwit" as my primary username

Because other users give you a lot of grief for it?

Hotaru Tomoe said:

you can always change your primary name as long it's your wiki name.

Kind of regret the time I randomly decided to change my name to "Free Loader", but it was worth it for the time Stooben changed it to "Brie Loader". Definitely do not regret changing my name to "Piraka Wario". Those were all the name changes I ever got I think. So I think it was Uniju -> Free Loader -> Brie Loader -> Free Loader -> Possibly Uniju again but I'm not sure -> Piraka Wario. And than Ghost Jam set it up so that I could go back to Uniju without needing a name change, using magic.

My only regret about the name Uniju is that I didn't check to make sure it wasn't a word in Croatian before I started using it.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Because other users give you a lot of grief for it?

well no i don't think anyone has done that, but it's a stupid name and having everyone call me "nitwit" isn't really something that i like (even if people are not meaning to insult me by calling me that)

Sylveon said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:

you can always change your primary name as long it's your wiki name.

well my main problem is that i haven't thought of a new username i'd like to be known as. i've tried before but never thought of something which i like (also i don't have a wiki account, but iirc changing the primary name here works the same as on the wiki.)

Hotaru Tomoe said:
well my main problem is that i haven't thought of a new username i'd like to be known as. i've tried before but never thought of something which i like (also i don't have a wiki account, but iirc changing the primary name here works the same as on the wiki.)

go go, Lew_Zealand!

I wasn't exactly too comfortable with my Sochies nick, but I liked most, if not all of my previous nicknames.

Maybe Neptune 2.0 was a bad idea too.

Nope, though there are times where I wish I could change my name sooner as I come up with a different theme I'd really like.

I regret signing up with the user name 1-Up Shroom. But then again people can't figure me out that easily :3

hmm maybe when i was joltik, loved the pokemon but it really didnt have a lot of art for a rotating avatar.

Back