Who should be the newcomer in MK8?

Who you want to be the newcomer in the next Mario Kart?

• Total voters
Wait, it's going to be a trilogy?

No, walking was the norm back the good ol' days. You kids and your fancy schmancy wheels...

Hypochondriac Mario said:
No, walking was the norm back the good ol' days. You kids and your fancy schmancy wheels...

Back in my day, we built the courses ourselves. If we happened to fall off, there was no yellow guy on a cloud to pick us up. We had to walk all the way back to the starting line, every single time. Persistence! You whippersnappers don't understand persistence. Winning doesn't mean anything to you because you don't have to work for it. You just reach into a box and throw whatever you find at your opponents. Disgraceful!

Yes, they do, and it's a shame that they haven't been seen since Super Sluggers.
:???:? The only available characters from Slugger was King K.Rool, since it didn't introduce some other individual kremlings from Barrel Blast. But nine of the Bowser's troop are playable, I don't see why other enemies can't enter this competition.

Dorayaki said:
Yes, they do, and it's a shame that they haven't been seen since Super Sluggers.
:???:? The only available characters from Slugger was King K.Rool, since it didn't introduce some other individual kremlings from Barrel Blast. But nine of the Bowser's troop are playable, I don't see why other enemies can't enter this competition.
Generic Kritter, sir/ma'am

Junketsu said:

Back in my day, we built the courses ourselves. If we happened to fall off, there was no yellow guy on a cloud to pick us up. We had to walk all the way back to the starting line, every single time. Persistence! You whippersnappers don't understand persistence. Winning doesn't mean anything to you because you don't have to work for it. You just reach into a box and throw whatever you find at your opponents. Disgraceful!
Post of the year

The problem is that Nabbit murdered Mario and to avenge this, I must decree that Nabbit never be playable ever again.

I agree that all 7 Koopalings is overkill; having Nabbit or another enemy would make the game more interesting and diverse.

Back