Who should be the newcomer in MK8?

Who you want to be the newcomer in the next Mario Kart?

• Total voters
Smasher said:
No one mentioned ponies though?

...who even would want ponies in Mario Kart?

Yeah. You could see it in: deviantart.com, gameFAQs and in Custom MarioKartWiiwiki (search by character model hacks). This is the worst idea I could see.

Mario tends to be a magnet for completely horrid ideas. Just check Glowsquid's user page for hilarious examples.

Also, I'd love for another surprise newcomer, the Koopalings have me sold already! Though a Goomba would be a nice surprise as well.

Lord G. Matters said:
Mario tends to be a magnet for completely horrid ideas. Just check Glowsquid's user page for hilarious examples.
I think every fandom has its share of horrid ideas. :P

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Lord G. Matters said:

it does.

Every fandom is stupid for how many dumb reasons.

Lord G. Matters said:
Well, that goes without saying! I'm just noting that Mario has it particularly bad. :B

I've seen worse, though. Much worse.

Lord G. Matters said:

Also, I'd love for another surprise newcomer, the Koopalings have me sold already! Though a Goomba would be a nice surprise as well.

If you are talking about Ashley it is better you shut up!!

Ashley and Red said:
Lord G. Matters said:

If you are talking about Ashley it is better you shut up!!
I think Lord Grammaticus is talking about people suggesting ponies being in Mario Kart.

I think an entirely new set, which may (though won't, excluding the Koopalings) include:
Baby Yoshis of Different kinds
Koopalings
A variety of Mario Enemies, such as Blooper and Montey Mole
Cranky, Dixie, and Tiny Kong.
Possibly Kat & Anna, or Ashely and Red
Baby Wario (not in a set, but in Yoshi's Island)
Those will not happen, but I would like it if they did.

Cirdec said:
A WarioWare character is not going to happen.

Probably not! But this thread is about what I want, not what I think is likely, correct?

Fun fact: The guy who posted that Bowser hack & slash thing also made two agressively tl;dr posts about what plot he thinks the next 3D platformer should have. It was... something.

I've seen worse, though. Much worse.

oh yeah me too, but im just sayin' that almost all fandoms sure have their really insane stupid ideas.

There are varying degrees of stupidity, though.

Glowsquid said:
Fun fact: The guy who posted that Bowser hack & slash thing also made two agressively tl;dr posts about what plot he thinks the next 3D platformer should have. It was... something.

That guy is so smart

Baby Luigi said:
Glowsquid said:

That guy is so smart

Yes, he is.

Obviously Fawful, but Mario & Luigi isn't a choice, so I'll go with the next best thing: Paper Mario, which contains Bleck and Dimentio.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Obviously Fawful, but Mario & Luigi isn't a choice, so I'll go with the next best thing: Paper Mario, which contains Bleck and Dimentio.
Sorry, I don't have any faith in a character who is obviously exclusive to certain game for plot needs, no matter what kind of game they come from. If Nintendo is willing to do so, one of them must have returned in the newest title.
In this case, Kersti looks like the most possible choice Nintendo would make, while I personally want to see Goombella and Parakarry instead of a koopa.

I voted DK series for Dixie and Cranky, but i'd really like Magikoopa/Kamek. Could you add a "Koopa Troop Characters" option?

MKguy7 said:
but i'd really like Magikoopa/Kamek. Could you add a "Koopa Troop Characters" option?
Uh.... though I'm not against Kamek, like you said there are already nine from Team Bowser. Bad for him, he could have been in Kart 7.

Dorayaki said:
In this case, Kersti looks like the most possible choice Nintendo would make.
I don't see Kertsi getting in, from what I've seen it's just a crown, most I can see Kertsi doing is being like Luma in Mario Kart Wii, and that's only if Paper Mario gets in, which I highly doubt.

I always wondered why they put Luma with Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii. I've thought of many possible reasons, but I'm still not sure.

Anser said:
I always wondered why they put Luma with Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii. I've thought of many possible reasons, but I'm still not sure.

Because they wanted to make Rosalina unique?

Back