Who should be the newcomer in MK8?

Who you want to be the newcomer in the next Mario Kart?

• Total voters
RedShell said:
Misty said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Misty said:
RedShell said:
attention_all_mario_rpg_fans__by_spongebobmariofan64-d69y2zm.png

COME ON!
No, they're just made for RPGs, not for sports games and whatnot.
Yet Honey Queen was created specifically for Mario Kart.
Queen Bee
It's Honey Queen in England, I think.
Mario Kart 7

Misty said:
RedShell said:
Misty said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Misty said:
RedShell said:
No, they're just made for RPGs, not for sports games and whatnot.
Yet Honey Queen was created specifically for Mario Kart.
Queen Bee
It's Honey Queen in England, I think.
Mario Kart 7
I KNOW! I played ALL the MK games! I found a place where they sell Mario games in Equestria and I have almost made them BANKRUPT! BECAUSE I LOVE MARIO! EVEN THOUGH IN MARIO KART I ONLY EVER PLAYED AS YOSHI (Koopa & Yoshi in Double Dash)!

RedShell said:
I KNOW! I played ALL the MK games! I found a place where they sell Mario games in Equestria and I have almost made them BANKRUPT! BECAUSE I LOVE MARIO! EVEN THOUGH IN MARIO KART I ONLY EVER PLAYED AS YOSHI (Koopa & Yoshi in Double Dash)!

How the ---- can ponies play a video game console

After you put the elephant in the fridge.

And RPG characters are niche characters. Nintendo is more likely to look at Galaxy for newcomer inspirations rather than a Mario & Luigi game.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
And RPG characters are niche characters. Nintendo is more likely to look at Galaxy for newcomer inspirations rather than a Mario & Luigi game.

Sad but true.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
After you put the elephant in the fridge.

feels like we've had this conversation like 3 billion times already.

It's not me who's whining and not listening.

I know you weren't, but in case you're wondering, I'm tired of this conversation, and it's contributing to my negative attitude to Fawful and Mario RPGs in general.

There should be a character that we all know should exist, but doesn't, or (which I hope they don't do), they can attempt a story mode and have 1 or more characters debut as villains, or (god forbid) heroes.

Baby Luigi said:
RedShell said:

I am a draconequus, not a pony. I have fingers/claws/paws/whatever. My signature is a picture of a draconequus, in case you were wondering what one looks like.

RedShell said:
Baby Luigi said:
RedShell said:

I am a draconequus, not a pony. I have fingers/claws/paws/whatever. My signature is a picture of a draconequus, in case you were wondering what one looks like.
No. You're a person who's role playing in a thread where he shouldn't be.

I wish I can role-play.

Well, anything Mario-related before we delve into this conversation?

Yes, they do, and it's a shame that they haven't been seen since Super Sluggers.

Who doesn't want the Kremlings?

Nintendo. The kremlings most recent appearance was in Mario Super Sluggers and that may have only been because a large roster was needed especially considering how few characters there were in Superstar Baseball.

More specifically, the Retro company. After Tropical Freeze, it looks like they're shoving up that finger even further.

Back