Who should be the newcomer in MK8?

Who you want to be the newcomer in the next Mario Kart?

• Total voters

Ashley and Red

You'd better learn my name 'cause I am...
My vote goes to myself (a ''WarioWare'' character)

I want King K. Rool.

I'd absolutely love to play as a WW character. Preferably Mona or Ashley.

1. Dixie Kong
2. Diddy Kong
3. Goomba
4. Paragoomba
5. Parakoopa Troopa

3D Player 2004 said:
5. Parakoopa Troopa

Not a newcomer. Paratroopa was playable in Double Dash!!

Cirdec said:
A WarioWare character is not going to happen.

Nintendo is good on hiding characters. But I think that you are right. But Ashley would be amazing.

Voted DK characters as I'd like to see Dixie and K. Rool. Would also like Hammer Bro and wouldn't mind someone from WarioWare.

DragonFreak said:
Cirdec said:
A WarioWare character is not going to happen.
I actually hope it doesn't happen. I would want a character from The Wario Land series before Ware.
You're talking nonsense, aren't you? Suppose that Wario series is coherent, it should also be nice to see Warioware crew participate in the next Wario platformer. I don't know why we have to make it clear there are "land characters" and "ware characters". There are indeed some potential characters from land titles, but the fact is all of them aren't regarded as Mario series regulars.

So Warioware crew are pretty competent for this title, simply for their appearances in this series.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
3D Player 2004 said:
5. Parakoopa Troopa
Not a newcomer. Paratroopa was playable in Double Dash!!
And either of them doesn't have to come, honestly. I do wonder why not having PT if it can share the same model with KT, or why not PT instead of KT.

New Super Mario said:
Lubba and Toadsworth are musts for me.
Not sure about this. Koopalings are in so maybe Toadsworth can. For Lubba, so far he only had one appearance though he's an ideal choice for host.

For Paper characters, though I support some of the species characters to replace their recurring generic counterparts, realistically, if Nintendo would do it now, among original characters Kersti from the newest title looks like the choice they'd make.

My choices left are Pauline and Gadd for sure.

I hate Pauline :P tought, it will be cool to see her in a biker suit. Gadd has more chances than her. (dislike him too).Lubba had only one appearance, as Doriyaki said. After Galaxy2, Lubba only '''will''' cameo in SSB4. Toadsworth has more chances than all. Dixie as well. And I like Paper Mario characters replacing the generic species characters. And to who says that My Little Pony characters should be in this game: "Where are you from???Another Planet. Sure. MLP never will appear in it and wouldn't have CHANCES to crossover with ''Mario''. Sorry Pony Fans, but this idea sucks!!"

No one mentioned ponies though?

...who even would want ponies in Mario Kart?

Back