Sonic Boom (The Game)

At least let's be glad they didn't give amy breasts.

that would have been more weirded than knuckles being on steroids.

Sylveon said:
At least let's be glad they didn't give amy breasts.

that would have been more weirded than knuckles being on steroids.

That would have made the game 50x more awful

I really don't like the character designs here, hopefully they change them seeing as at the start of the footage it says that the footage is a work in progress.

Thermidor 2 said:
I really don't like the character designs here, hopefully they change them seeing as at the start of the footage it says that the footage is a work in progress.

I think you're grasping at straws

Um, wow. Just...wow. You just don't know how relieved I am that this is a mere spin-off.

Yeah as long as it's just it's own thing. I'm ok with this.

Hey, at least you got one wish you wanted Solar. More then just Sonic will be playable :P

Yeah, I'll admit that's a plus. At the same time, I still have mixed feelings about it, though.

I hate it. Of all the redesigns so far, I consider his to be the number one worst.

Don't worry, guys, Eggman's face looks like his good game counterpart.

Dear god, The Robot Masters, put that thing in spoilers.

...or maybe

56egN74.png

i mean, it could happen

overall, i'm fine with sonic, tails (who now looks actually somewhat good as a character) and amy, but what the hell's up with knuckles and how radioactive was it?

Even that Eggman is less putrid than that '06 one.

Sonic's design is going to take some time getting used to. It's weird that he now fits Waluigi's build.

Knuckles build is like... Chunky Kong. Eugh.

Brian Topp said:
what the hell's up with knuckles and how radioactive was it?
Knuckles was exposed to gamma radiation and is now The Hulk.

headcanon accepted

Three'kay said:
Brian Topp said:
what the hell's up with knuckles and how radioactive was it?
Knuckles was exposed to gamma radiation and is now The Hulk.

headcanon accepted
That's my secret, Sonic.

I'm always angry.

*proceeds to beat the shit out of Eggman's robots*

I...I can't get used to Sonic's for some reason.

Like, he just went from the awesome small blue blur to that awkard...lanky-limbed blue blur. It's just...he has like spider limbs now and in certain angles, he looks completely awkward as though he doesn't fit his body. The cartoon though makes his body not look so awkward, so maybe it was just some of the angles they showed in the footage.

Back