Featured Articles

Isn't Sunshine supposed to be featured? And the glitches is fine, the sub page isn't.

Yes, it's already featured, so those improvement tags are added after this.

The only real flaw is the reception section, but I don't feel like unfeaturing this article JUST because of that section.

Unless I'm doing the times wrong, I think NSMB should be unfeatured by now.

On the note of the Blooper page, is there actually a strong reason for the statistics to be in their own section? It's a pretty shoddy vote reason to begin with, but I'd like to know. If there is, I'd support a removal of that vote.

Hopefully I'll be finished up on the Yoshi Island enemies soon. After I'm done feel free to rewrite any descriptions I've written.

Finished those up, will hopefully be getting the missing sprites soon.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
On the note of the Blooper page, is there actually a strong reason for the statistics to be in their own section? It's a pretty shoddy vote reason to begin with, but I'd like to know. If there is, I'd support a removal of that vote.
Time Turner's original vote is complaining about the statistic infobox templates cluttering the article, so I moved the statistics in its own section. It's true, those Paper Mario infoboxes' design is one of the worst in the world.

I did a bit of digging and it looks like a few other FAs do the same thing. I made a vote to remove BabyLuigi73's vote.
(Side note: good grief, what the *bleep* is up with Dry Bones' profiles and statistics section?)

My hunch that some ignorant moron tried re-adding the officials and profiles statistics back in while having bliss ignorance of our policies and what other pages are doing with the information

refixed it by the way

Tuxedo Ridley said:
I did a bit of digging and it looks like a few other FAs do the same thing. I made a vote to remove BabyLuigi73's vote.
(Side note: good grief, what the *bleep* is up with Dry Bones' profiles and statistics section?)
Thanks.

Also, the section seems to be normal now. Ninja.

Duskull said:
Now I gotta get my gloves on and work on Island DS.
And I believe I can now take my gloves off, I have opposed the Island DS nomination after fixing the issues.

Duskull said:
Duskull said:
Now I gotta get my gloves on and work on Island DS.
And I believe I can now take my gloves off, I have opposed the Island DS nomination after fixing the issues.
Eh, it's not quite done, IMO. No, I'm not referring to the enemy table.

sometimes koopalings fans are cracked in the head

Back