Featured Articles

I'll abstain from voting because I tend to agree with nearly everything my sister says.

Lakitu got nominated to be featured.

I opposed.

Mona is also on its way to be featured! Thanks for voting, guys!

Renominated Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time for featured article. I (and with some help from Walkazo) cleaned up the vast majority of the article's major faults.

I got MTO featured, so I'm wondering how it's golf counterpart is going. It's defiantly not ready, but any suggestions to get on the road to nomination?

I'm already working on a table for all the past tournaments, so I'll pick up the pace on that and aim to finish it soon.

On a quick glance, there's some empty space sections and perhaps some rewriting which I could do if I take a deeper look. Apart from that and a couple of red links, the article seems pretty good.

Azusa Nakano said:
I'm already working on a table for all the past tournaments, so I'll pick up the pace on that and aim to finish it soon.

On a quick glance, there's some empty space sections and perhaps some rewriting which I could do if I take a deeper look. Apart from that and a couple of red links, the article seems pretty good.

I'm aware of the red links (you may have noticed), quotes section needs some work, and I'm aiming on improving the items a bit with pics of the in-game sprites. I'm not so sure about how big that Tournament Board will be, I'd suggest a sub-page, along with the Callaway Stuff. As long as we don't create pages on the singular tournaments, it'll be fine.

I've considered it, but how the Star/Moon Coin Challenges are compressed kind of conflicts me. When I'm finished it'll probably be easier to decide though.

And keep in mind the Gold Flower is limited to tournaments if I recall right.

Azusa Nakano said:
I've considered it, but how the Star/Moon Coin Challenges are compressed kind of conflicts me. When I'm finished it'll probably be easier to decide though.

And keep in mind the Gold Flower is limited to tournaments if I recall right.
Yeah, but screenshoting Tournaments through Miiverse is easy. It'll not be much of a problem.

Though I was mainly saying that as a reminder so you know where to look. I'd also recommend liberating the item descriptions the game uses for each of the items and add them to any future table.

Azusa Nakano said:
Though I was mainly saying that as a reminder so you know where to look. I'd also recommend liberating the item descriptions the game uses for each of the items and add them to any future table.
As in use the in-game description?

I'd use the in-game description, and if it isn't clear enough as to what the item does, make another description beside it describing its effects.

Kind of like this.

I've made a table of stuff, just wondering if actual Artwork would be better than sprites. I'm sure that Nintendo had a Kab-omb artwork somewhere, but I can't find it.

Star Piece from Super Mario RPG is getting unfeatured.

I actually support this nomination, except it's for more valid reasons (IMO) than the nominator's.

But really, just look at that thing. It's just pretty section titles, a paragraph of substandard writing, some images on the right, and giant spaces in between. It's passable as a standard article, but a featured article? No.

Well, here are some unfeaturing nominations and stuff, but several other stuff is getting featured! Well, at least there's some activity lately.

Kept me on my toes for doing Featured. Now I gotta get my gloves on and work on Island DS.

Well, here's a push for ya. ;)

Time limit adds pressure, personality thing we had to do at school shows I'm good under pressure.

One week's enough time... assuming that it gets enough votes within today's timespan.

Who knows, I remember one week being enough to clean up Smithy, but that was just one edit. This is going to be a multiple one.

Hm, I tried to unfeature Baby Luigi simply because my sister was delaying in improving something that was bothering her for a while. She has enough time.

Supported cause it does have the same flaws as NSMB. The Babies section is actually ok, but it could say where you get them.

Back