Featured Articles

Geez, so many Koopalings... so little time.

I know, that's good.

But even if all the Koopaling articles are good, geez, maybe space out the nominations?

I've been thinking: why isn't the Koopaling article even nominated yet?

I mean it appears to be decent

I haven't dwelved into the bad details.

(also I'm thinking about nominating POW block....other than missing info on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, I think it's good to go...)

It probably looks good on the outside, but on the inside, the writing is pretty bad or the information isn't organized the best.

Looking through, yeah, the article writing is bleh. You can tell sections like Super Mario Bros. 3 were written from the 2007 era, it stinks of it.

I've been working on the Dr. Mario page lately. If there are any issues, please let me know, but I think the article looks pretty good right now.

You've been doing a pretty good job with it Smash section needs more Wario bashing

Btw, how are you getting the pics from the Custom Moves screen?

Thanks a lot. I think I'm going to feature it quite soon, actually. I don't see any real flaws, although maybe some parts deal with the games more than the character, I guess? But it's nothing major.

I get my pics from the uploads from rips of the Spriter's Resource, but you can also have a look around the Super Smash Bros. for 3DS page or something to get a nice view and stuff.

I think you need most of the credit, though!

Ok so can you tell me how the ---- the article is missing images?

Article looks good, but it had the same problems as the Brawl article had (check the unfeaturing nomination) when it comes to talking about actual gameplay. Also, online section is bare. For anyone who's played online, it would be nice to provide any additional details to me or you can edit the article yourself. Controls table looks pretty sloppy right now, hope someone has good ideas to change it.

It's great! I've been making a few suggestions here and there just to make the thing the best it can be. I'll vote eventually; it just needs a few things.

The table is much better. Thanks for that!

If there is any real objections to Dr. Mario, please let me know or improve the article.

I still think a few of the things I said on the feature nomination ring true (even if it's just Mario in a doctor's smock, it's still kinda necessary to say that). I'll admit that I was being rather nitpicky, but I'd still call them legitimate issues.

Back