Featured Articles

I have as well. Both those articles were unfeatured before the 9000 byte thing was even mentioned.

Featured is going to be massive this month

Does anyone think that Rawk Hawk should be unfeatured? Look at that history section.

I don't know, have you read it yourself?

I'm more divided on this one because, while it's long, it also tells the story of Glitz Pit in greater detail without padding the Paper Mario: Thousand-Year Door article.

And now I'm getting flashbacks to http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Donkey_Kong_Country_2:_Diddy%27s_Kong_Quest&oldid=1354010#Storyline . Though I find it funny how it constrats with the teeny-weeny sections after it.

I'm more divided on this one because, while it's long, it also tells the story of Glitz Pit in greater detail without padding the Paper Mario: Thousand-Year Door article.

Even with that aside, the page's unnecessarily wordy.
Eventually, the time comes for Mario and his partners to square off against Rawk Hawk in a title match. Rawk Hawk, afraid of losing his title, decides to cheat again by having a security guard lock Mario and his partners in an abandoned minor league locker room, which would cause them to forfeit the match. By using Flurrie's Gale Force ability, Mario and company were able to blow away the Princess Peach poster, which led them into a locker room that was adjacent to the one they were locked in. Unfortunately for them, that room was locked as well, so in order to find their way out of there, they had to resort to extremes. Knowing that there is no other way to escape, they decide to use the mysterious "Man-Eating Toilet" spoken of in Bandy Andy's "Seven Wonders" stories. After that, Mario and his partners hurry to the ring in order to challenge the champ.

The bolded could be shortened to "Mario and his partners manage to escape".

I don't think Epic Rosalina's oppose vote in the Brawl unfeature is valid as of now, may an admin please vote to remove it?

After Rosalina's vote is removed, does the timer for the nomination passing (there's probably a better term for that) get set to when the vote was removed, or when it originally got five support votes?

There's a 24 hour rule: once 24 hours pass after the requirements for removing votes are met, we can delete her oppose vote. It was placed because in the past, it was a mess to how really hasty to remove the oppose votes are.

After that, it'd have to remain without opposition until at least the 3rd, if I understand things correctly.

Also, if, at least a week after the article's nomination, that article has five supports and no objections, and stays so for at least one week, it will be added to the queue, and will be officially known as a "featured article"

That's how I've always done it, as well as observing it happen in the past

Wrong link.

King K. Rool has been nominated to be unfeatured, like, seconds after my sister put a rewrite template that she said will work on.

Also, there is one vote in the Brawl unfeaturing that has been there for a long time, but all problems have been fixed. Do we remove the section or do we remove the vote?

Votes have been crossed out like they should be, contact the users and if necessary set up another removal of opposes

Mario Party 9 passed

Yay a Mario Party featured article even though it's one of the worst Mario Party games in the series

While I was sleeping, please put a {{FATALK}} template on talk pages too, mkay?

Beldam

More like Beldam'n, that history and personality section.

Can we stop the nomination this month? My word feels like crashing every time i load it up to update this

Sven said:
oh my poor talk page

i didn't expect this much arguing why did i do this

I didn't think it was fair he was accusing you of this when it's mostly my doing.

"I don't give a crap about the quality of the article, I just care about that pretty star in the top corner! " aka why the system is fucked forever

Back