Featured Articles

Baby Luigi said:
Really? Why do we have a contradictory ruleset here? I remember a proposal having a strict 2 month deadline and I remember this was in an older ruleset before the proposal was enacted because of fan votes extending the life of FA nominations.
That rulseset is going, for UNFA nominations if the problems are fixed and no new ones comes up within a week the nomination fails. Maybe it's for when FA nominations are made and there too many problems to be fixed and so people just leave it idle.

Or fans bump it, right?

I'm not really digging the new rules right now... I think I'm still confused after that proposal, so I'm still resorting to those two fail points.

I think there's a warning for if something is bumped to dodge inactivity.

I think the new rule is fine, the UNFA template is a bit of an eyesore and if the problems are fixed there's no reason for it to be there anymore.

Yeah, that vote needs to go.

And this UhHuhAlrightDaisy person is ticking me off. I've tried to clean up the description page by toning down the excess of images, but he readded most of them. I've seen his editing habits regarding the Daisy article (direct quote: "Man, people are really ripping this article to shreds. I don't even.").

I am not pleased.

So can we just veto the vote, because this nomination has been going on forever without any real changes being made?

Dear god, there are people I think who are just trying to obstruct the nomination

Pauline has been nominated to be featured.

It was nominated in March 26, actually, but it didn't garner plenty of attention. Anyway, the article is looking pretty good; MarioWiki's equivalent to at least a silver article, I guess. I did some touch ups such as changing tense forms and removing loaded words, although I think the Saturday Supercade section needs a bit more information. Otherwise, what are your thoughts? There hasn't been much voting or comments on here, so, yeah.

Princess Peach has been nominated to be unfeatured.

Don't have many thoughts on this, it was featured not long ago you'd think that the problems would've been brought up in the original nomination process.

Well, I didn't vote in that article because I didn't really check it, and I was sure there were probably overlooked flaws for a character that has appeared in so many games. Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi... none of them were featured, so having Peach featured did get me a little suspicious.

Actually Yoshi was featured at some point, but it became unfeatured. Hopefully when I get the time I can get him refeatured.

Bowser as well was featured. I meant to say, "at the moment" they aren't featured.

Jim McGinn said:
Actually Yoshi was featured at some point, but it became unfeatured. Hopefully when I get the time I can get him refeatured.

The article is a lot of work to do. Here's a fun drinking game: drink every time you see the words "green dinosaur".

Baby Luigi said:
Jim McGinn said:

The article is a lot of work to do. Here's a fun drinking game: drink every time you see the words "green dinosaur".
There's my 18th birthday sorted.

I opposed the nomination because of the section stub at DDR Mario Mix. Because that IS a stub if I ever saw one. And yes, I played DDR Mario Mix.

It might have other issues that I didn't scan for.

I opposed the nomination. Here's why:

At a glance, there are too many one-liner sections which can be merged into one section. Also, the "general information" section can be expanded. "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" can provide more details about the Blooper subspecies, but just a bit more. Also, the stub template is there and some sections violate the Empty Section policy. I don't think it's quite fit to be featured yet.

I just nominated Mario vs. Donkey Kong to be featured. Please make sure to check out and vote accordingly! Feedback is appreciated!

I renewed the opening post because, well, it needs to be renewed.

Back