Help expand my GameCube library

Deception said:
most good DC games are available on ps2 and/or xbox

Except for Toy Commander.

Damn that game needs a remake.

I could have sworn that was available for ps2

most dc games are, at least the ones sega made

Gene said:
I wonder why nobody has mentioned Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis yet. In my opinion the best GC game ever.

lol

Ganondorf said:
I'm seeing a lot of positive stuff for F-Zero GX, but a lot of people are talking about the difficulty and how it turned them off from the game.
F-Zero is basically Mario Kart, but with 30 racers, ridiculously fast speeds, and no items.

It's really not that difficult on the easier levels, so I don't think the difficulty will be too much of a challenge. There is a bit of a learning curve as you learn that falling off the track means you die, no respawn and making tight turns can be confusing at first. But the earlier levels are simple enough to grasp and it ramps up the difficulty rather well.

If you enjoy RPGs, go Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Not sure if anybody has recommended it yet, but it's a great game and playing it lets you play Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (in my opinion, best FE game released internationally) with no trouble at all. So that's my recommendation.

I also throw my hat towards F-Zero GX and Kirby's Air Ride, because those two games are fantastic.

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Should be really easy and cheap to find if you havn't thought about getting it already.

Dr. Javelin said:
F-Zero is basically Mario Kart, but with 30 racers, ridiculously fast speeds, and no items.

That sounds like a normal racing game to me :P

Dimitri said:
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Should be really easy and cheap to find if you havn't thought about getting it already.
I owned this game for a short time.

I got incredibly bored with it, so I returned it and bought the Godzilla fighting game instead.

Much better choice.

I have a starwars racing game for dc, and I think it came for gc
it was fun, you could choose your character and vehicle, and shot at each other as you raced

Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Javelin said:

That sounds like a normal racing game to me :P

nah most racing games are pretty slow actually.

f-zero gx really isnt too slow, plus it has awesome music

Too bad extreme-g 3 is the better game.

Princess Zae said:

Oh, the memories are just hitting me now. I can agree with that statement, I loved that game to bits in the days I had it. Whenever I broke the sound barrier, I felt slick back then, loved racing my brother in this because I got to destroy him and the other racers and just the intense high speed action in general was amazing. Definitely one of my favourite racing games.

And out of interest, have you actually played the game? If so, applause for you because I didn't think anyone here actually played that game until now.

Glaceon said:
Princess Zae said:

Oh, the memories are just hitting me now. I can agree with that statement, I loved that game to bits in the days I had it. Whenever I broke the sound barrier, I felt slick back then, loved racing my brother in this because I got to destroy him and the other racers and just the intense high speed action in general was amazing. Definitely one of my favourite racing games.

And out of interest, have you actually played the game? If so, applause for you because I didn't think anyone here actually played that game until now.

ive played ALL extreme-g games.

I grew up with them, and thats part of the reason why i literally avoided f-zero and mario kart so much as well as other racing games.

None of them had what extreme-g had, too bad the series is completely dead.

A shot in the dark, but as far as futuristic racers on the GC go, anyone played Tube Slider?

Lookie lookie!
poGE0g3.jpg

I'll play them sometime this weekend. It'll be hard to find time because I'll be watching Apex for most of the weekend.

Back