Help expand my GameCube library

you have made a wise decision, gp

You'll be thankful for your choices.

Princess Zae said:
Glaceon said:
Princess Zae said:
Too bad extreme-g 3 is the better game.

Oh, the memories are just hitting me now. I can agree with that statement, I loved that game to bits in the days I had it. Whenever I broke the sound barrier, I felt slick back then, loved racing my brother in this because I got to destroy him and the other racers and just the intense high speed action in general was amazing. Definitely one of my favourite racing games.

And out of interest, have you actually played the game? If so, applause for you because I didn't think anyone here actually played that game until now.

ive played ALL extreme-g games.

I grew up with them, and thats part of the reason why i literally avoided f-zero and mario kart so much as well as other racing games.

None of them had what extreme-g had, too bad the series is completely dead.

You played and grew up with all of them? Wow, didn't see that coming at all. I just remember my brother getting Extreme-G 3 and us playing that a lot. Never did see anything about the other games. I actually grew up with this game, Mario Kart: Double Dash and F-Zero GX, so I was very fond of all three since a very young age since I had a lot of good memories with them.

I suggest:

Animal Crossing
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess, if you don't already have the Wii version.
Wario World
Pokemon Colosseum/XD: Gales of Darkness.

Back