Help expand my GameCube library

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Ever since I finally got a memory card, I've been wanting to play more GameCude games.

I currently own:
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Luigi's Mansion
Godzilla Destroy all Monsters Melee.

So, any games you guys recommend. Here are some that caught my eye.

Thousand Year Door
Super Mario Sunshine
Kirby Air Ride
Soul Calibur 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
F-Zero GX (Have never played an F-Zero game)
Metroid Prime (Have never played a Metroid game)
Pokemon Coliseum or Gale of Darkness

extreme-g 3
tales of symphonia
custom robo
capcom vs snk 2

all i got for the moment

Ganondorf said:
(Have never played an F-Zero game)
(Have never played a Metroid game)
Do yourself a favor and rectify these situations.

Absolutely. GX is the best game in the whole franchise and Prime is a good entry point to the series. You don't need any prior knowledge of the the series storyline to understand what's going on other than "Samus stopped the Space Pirates once before". The controls might take a bit to get used to if you're more used to other FPS controls, though.

Honestly, if you're interested in Prime, I'd say skip getting it on the Gamecube and just pick up the Prime Trilogy on the Wii. The controls on the Wii version are superior to the GCN ones and all three games are on one disk. Apparently, they reprinted the trilogy, so it shouldn't be too expensive.

Clair said:
Honestly, if you're interested in Prime, I'd say skip getting it on the Gamecube and just pick up the Prime Trilogy on the Wii. The controls on the Wii version are superior to the GCN ones and all three games are on one disk. Apparently, they reprinted the trilogy, so it shouldn't be too expensive.

plus you can unlock the fusion suit in the wii version, which is awesome.

Mario Superstar Baseball? Mario Power Tennis? I dunno. I was about to say Mario Party but that's only if you have other people with you.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Superstar Baseball? Mario Power Tennis? I dunno. I was about to say Mario Party but that's only if you have other people with you.
I'm surprised you didn't say Wario World.

The Doctor said:
Baby Luigi said:

actually that is a good suggestion, excellent game.

The Doctor said:

As Zae said, Wario World is pretty damn good.

I don't know why most of the platformers starring as a fat obese yellow lard barrel always tend to be so good. I guess because Nintendo really loves him, like everyone in this planet.

and just for the record if you like f-zero gx you'll like extreme-g 3.

as its pretty much f-zero with weapons and a bit more craziness.

not sure if you can customize your rides in gx, correct me if im wrong. I know you can in eg3.

Kleptoad said:
so you skip 4 the one good mario party for the gamecube

All Mario Party games for the GameCube are good, with varying degrees of greatness :P

Baby Luigi said:
Kleptoad said:

All Mario Party games for the GameCube are good, with varying degrees of greatness :P
Nope only mario parties 1-4 are any good

mp3 and 4 had the flaw of having the most boring maps ever though, as much as i love 4, the maps were shitty.

3... didnt care much for actually.

Kleptoad said:
Castiel said:
mario party 5-7
are you trying to say the mediocre minigames, boards with bad concepts, and koopa kid not being playable is the only good mario party for gcn

Castiel said:
Kleptoad said:
Castiel said:
mario party 5-7
are you trying to say the mediocre minigames, boards with bad concepts, and koopa kid not being playable is the only good mario party for gcn
No i'm saying amazing minigames fun boards and fuck koopa kid is the best mario party game on the gamecube

Kleptoad said:
Baby Luigi said:
Kleptoad said:

Meh, I recently played the first three and I can say they're kinda overrated in comparison with the GCN ones.

BTW, you think 4 is the best just because of the custom minigame pack :|

Baby Luigi said:
Kleptoad said:
Baby Luigi said:
Kleptoad said:

Meh, I recently played the first three and I can say they're kinda overrated in comparison with the GCN ones.

Nope it's because Stamp Out is the shit

Baby Luigi said:
Kleptoad said:
Baby Luigi said:
Kleptoad said:

idk man i freaking love 2 with a passion.

mainly due to maps and costumes

Kleptoad said:
Castiel said:
Kleptoad said:
Castiel said:
mario party 5-7
No i'm saying amazing minigames fun boards and fuck koopa kid is the best mario party game on the gamecube
but koopa kid is a pretty good guy

he helps bowser and doesnt afraid of anything

what really makes the difference between 3 and 4 is bowsers sexy pose

Back