Which character most deserves their own "year"?

Who do you think deserves their own "year"?

• Peach

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Bowser

• Yoshi

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Wario

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Toad

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Luigi again!

• None of the above

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
Princess Zae said:
i think waluigi does

i mean i like him and psycho waluigi was fun and if some random dude on the internet can make a waluigi fangame fun, i bet a big time game company can do the same.
Wouldn't it be funny if... like, Nintendo said the "Year of Luigi" is continuing into 2014, but what if, like, midway through the year, Waluigi takes and it becomes the year of Waluigi? I'd like that. :D

It's not Smashgoom's fault if there's not one up there you prefer to vote for. It's whoever made the Mario Wiki poll.

wasn't ww touched released in 2004 in Japan

2014 Year of the Ashley confirmed. #so fly #muchcool #truskillz

;-;

Glowsquid said:
wasn't ww touched released in 2004 in Japan

2014 Year of the Ashley confirmed. #so fly #muchcool #truskillz

;-;
You used the hastag wrong, so fly should be #sofly

And I don't get why people complain that their character isn't there, there is the option for none of the above

I don't want another "Year of X." I just want games where a character isn't shoehorned into everything.

Giga12 said:
I don't want another "Year of X." I just want games where a character isn't shoehorned into everything.

too bad its not about you.

2014 Year of Cranky

All games released are balls to the wall difficult 8-bit platformers. (except smash and mk8)

Ganondorf said:
I don't care. It would mean a new F-Zero game and he would be confirmed for Smash.
Let us fight the good fight together, my brother.

Mienfoo said:
All games released are balls to the wall difficult 8-bit platformers. (except smash and mk8)

I wonder how hard Shovel Knight will be.

fawful

the poor guy was left out of an m&l game, give him some love. Or at least put him in another game with more than a cameo role.

Of the choices on the list, I say either more Weegee or some Waluigi love.

The Koopalings need a year. They need much more attention than they get. Whenever I talk about them to my friends, they're all like, "Oh, those guys? They're cool, I guess." I would very much appreciate it if Nintendo made them a little more known. They DO have a nice big fan base, but not big ENOUGH.

Decade of Luigi said:
Of the choices on the list, I say either more Weegee love.

No. Just no.

FoxWolf64 said:
The Koopalings need a year. They need much more attention than they get. Whenever I talk about them to my friends, they're all like, "Oh, those guys? They're cool, I guess." I would very much appreciate it if Nintendo made them a little more known. They DO have a nice big fan base, but not big ENOUGH.

think id just give up

Decade of Luigi said:
fawful

the poor guy was left out of an m&l game, give him some love. Or at least put him in another game with more than a cameo role.
He was left out of Dream Team the same way Abraham Lincoln was left out of a full second term (i.e. they were killed).

He was a M&L series staple, he shouldn't have been killed to begin with. And even so, what does death matter in a Mario game? It's called extra lives.

Decade of Luigi said:
He was a M&L series staple, he shouldn't have been killed to begin with. And even so, what does death matter in a Mario game? It's called extra lives.

well i for one hope he stays dead

lamest villain ever, well aside from alexei.

Decade of Luigi said:

It matters in RPGs.

If he was so much a staple, then why isn't he even in Dream Team, the latest game in the series?

Back