So what's with Rosalina recently?

ThePremiumYoshi said:
It's funny how she doesn't want to actually help much when the universe is in danger in one game, yet she decides to join the heroes in an adventure after the Sprixies are rescued and there's not much of a threat in another one.
Maybe the Spixies are more important than the universe.

ernesth100 said:
So wait I just realized. Why didnt Rosalina use her cosmic powers to help Mario? Cause apparentley she can teleport, grow to gigantic size and has a basically indestructable ship/observatory.
So wait I didn't just realized. Why didnt Peach smash Boser for such a long time?
Same answer.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
ernesth100 said:
So wait I just realized. Why didnt Rosalina use her cosmic powers to help Mario? Cause apparentley she can teleport, grow to gigantic size and has a basically indestructable ship/observatory.
She probably can't use these powers to save from what Bowser is doing. What can teleporting or growing do if you're against some galaxy reactor?

Considering that Bowser did steal the Grand Stars, that alone pretty much keeps Rosalina from being a threat to him. It's not until Mario retrieved the Grand Stars that Rosalina was able to utilize her powers to their fullest potential.

In terms of the Galaxy Reactor though, Rosalina likely stayed back to keep the rest of Bowser's armada busy, while Mario took care of Bowser one last time.

ernesth100 said:
I wonder what else Rosalina can do?

They should give her cryokinetic powers someday (and no, it's not because of her blatant similarity to Elsa). Her color is cyan, her race course in Mario Kart 7 has snow and ice, she has a rather cold personality... I don't know, I think it just suits her.

I prefer if she has some sort of spatial quantum powers

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Anser said:
she has a rather cold personality...

i have a hard time buying that the adoptive mother of all the lumas in the universe has a cold personality

I'd say more of a calm personality rather then cold.

Kind of hard to be a good mother and cold at the same time, id assume rosalina is nicer though since it seems the lumas adore her.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Anser said:
she has a rather cold personality...

i have a hard time buying that the adoptive mother of all the lumas in the universe has a cold personality

Same here. Rosalina treats every Luma with love and care, so it would be natural for her to be kind-hearted to those who are willing to help her protect and/or raise the Lumas.

Besides, you'd have to be as cruel as the Deadly Six to be completely cold-hearted.

Yeah, I think cold isn't the right word to describe her. My bad. This is one of those situations where I can't explain exactly what I mean because English isn't my first language :(

I think you mean that she has a calm, dignified personality?

ernesth100 said:
Thats degrading to women.

No it's not. Being a mage is better than being a dumbass in distress

yeah mages are awesome

i play as zelda in brawl all the time because of her awesome fireball attack. plus the teleport one and the magic shatter shield work well too

ernesth100 said:
Thats degrading to women.

Yeah because there has never been a male mage before.

That's not degrading to women in the slightest, mages are often the most hard hitting classes in any game, some may be frail, but others arent, like a red mage for instance.

It's pretty clear you dont know much about actual mages in the slightest.

Back