So what's with Rosalina recently?

I'm glad I dont.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
That's what you think, mister.

actually a lot of males think females look better in heels.

Hence why its kind of a trend in a lot of video games.

I think girls look hot in heels

lol really though, I'm neither for nor against them, I don't like wearing them myself due to comfort, and I'm good with other people wearing whatever they like

who doesn't wear heels at least some of the time :P
if I were to dress up fancy I probably would wear heels of some sort, most likely platform heels or boots with heels (again, comfort)

Michell said:
I think girls look hot in heels

lol really though, I'm neither for nor against them, I don't like wearing them myself due to comfort, and I'm good with other people wearing whatever they like

But that can't apply for Crocs =/

whats wrong with crocs?

I prefer a "real" sandal with some arch support over crocs myself but I see nothing wrong with them

I'm a male, so I wouldn't really know. All that I know is that high heels do make Rosalina even more appealing to look at. Besides, seeing as Rosalina typically levitates, she doesn't have to worry about foot pain all that much.

Michell said:
whats wrong with crocs?

I prefer a "real" sandal with some arch support over crocs myself but I see nothing wrong with them

They're FUGLY.

Although really comfortable...

So, Rosalina appearing in the boxart for Mario Kart 8. That should definitely count for something

Baby Luigi said:
So, Rosalina appearing in the boxart for Mario Kart 8. That should definitely count for something

probably more rage

Anser said:
Fighter Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:

probably more rage

From who?

from all these people that rage at the fact that rosalina is getting more attention.

I see a lot of them.

Fighter Zae said:
Anser said:
Fighter Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:

probably more rage

From who?

from all these people that rage at the fact that rosalina is getting more attention.

I see a lot of them.

They'll have to deal. It's obvious Nintendo wants a secondary princess to market and/or that they're making Super Mario Galaxy 3.

Anser said:
Fighter Zae said:
Anser said:
Fighter Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:

probably more rage

From who?

I see a lot of them.

They'll have to deal. It's obvious Nintendo wants a secondary princess to market and/or that they're making Super Mario Galaxy 3.

i really hope it doesnt mean smg3.

I'd probably vomit.

Fighter Zae said:
Anser said:
Fighter Zae said:
Anser said:
Fighter Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:

probably more rage

From who?

I see a lot of them.

i really hope it doesnt mean smg3.

I'd probably vomit.

They won't make SMG3. They've ran out of ideas.

ernesth100 said:
But what do you people have against the concept of smg3?

because i hated smg a lot

smg2 looks even worse and from what i hear it is even worse.

Although the likely hood of smg3 is slim, i'm still grossed out of the idea.

Super Mario Galaxy is a nice game.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is boring, stupid, and sort of ruined my view on Super Mario Galaxy.

If a third one is made, I will be cynical.

ernesth100 said:
But what do you people have against the concept of smg3?

A lot of Mario games apparently become rather stale with their sequels. Just look at the New Super Mario Bros. titles for one reference.

Anyway, there may just be people out there who dislike the Mario Galaxy titles, simply because they dislike Rosalina as a whole.

Back