So what's with Rosalina recently?

We do have a Smash Bros. sub-forum for this, in case no one has noticed yet.

So... you think Luigi's implied relationship with Rosalina is going to be explored further?

Probably not. Miyamoto hates anything to do with story. The day he dies will be the day we get to see anything like that.

But it's the stupid Year crap. I'm sure Rosalina being there a lot has something to do with it.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
So... you think Luigi's implied relationship with Rosalina is going to be explored further?

Wait what implied a Luigi and Rosalina relationship? o.o

Northern Verve said:

Wait what implied a Luigi and Rosalina relationship? o.o
Dun dun duunnnn!
This relationship would change everything.

If this happens, I'll get mad and become the Incredible Hulk!
HULK SMASH!!!

Guys, there's a reason why SSBB had nerfed or OP'd characters. That reason makes SSBB and Sonic '06 similar (yeah I said it). Both of those games never went into testing in order to meet up with their deadlines.

Bamides said:
Guys, there's a reason why SSBB had nerfed or OP'd characters. That reason makes SSBB and Sonic '06 similar (yeah I said it). Both of those games never went into testing in order to meet up with their deadlines.

Brawl was delayed before it was released...

Toa 95 said:
Bamides said:

Brawl was delayed before it was released...
Delayed doesn't mean they didn't meet a deadline. They might of met the deadline for programming it, but marketing is a totally different department.

Bamides said:
You've never done QA testing, have you?

If you mean the Galaxy scenario, I'd say Luigi's relationhip with Peach is more like a problem :P.

What I can say is we never lack of single guys in Mario series.

No way Luigi can be in a relationship with Rosalina, he is with Daisy.
And anyway why Rosalina would need that, she is the mother of the lumas.

Bamides said:

Melee may have never has an OP character on the likes of Meta Knight. But it didn't exactly have everyone perfect regarding really nerfed characters. I believe in the current tier lists, Kirby is one of, if not the worst characters in Melee then when in SSB64 he was one of the best. I don't think it was really rushing (in the case of Sonic 06, Melee was rushed more then Brawl, though the difference was Sakurai put his heart and soul into almost every single day during Melee's development while Sonic 06 obviously wasn't) as it was more so too much time was spent on developing the story mode/Subspace Emissary. I believe I hear that's what took the bulk of the development and what may have been the reason some other things didn't quite turn out perfect. And this is coming from someone that likes Brawl the most out of the three games and I acknowledge that they're issues with the game.

Another thing, I don't care how much anyone dislikes Brawl. You can't compare the flaws it has with Sonic 06. Only games like Superman 64 from before Sonic 06 should even be compared to that. You can dislike the game for not having the gameplay that Melee brought, but you can at least say Brawl is playable and not many bugs and/or the near franchise killer Sonic 06 was.

infinite8 said:
RandomDSPlayer said:
I guess that Rosalina is becoming a recurring character as of now.
Also Dry Bowser and Funky Kong. And I guess Nabbit will become a recurring character in the future.
Nabbit was a worse case than Rosalina. Subseries characters were already regulars, aren't they?
ernesth100 said:
Could it be a hint on Mario Galaxy 3?
I'm happy to see a hint on more of Rosalina's spinoff apperances, not on old tricks.

Yes, exactly! Plus....maybe...just bare with me. This could be....the first real with a storyline and cinematics crossover between Sonic and Mario.

ernesth100 said:
Yes, exactly! Plus....maybe...just bare with me. This could be....the first real with a storyline and cinematics crossover between Sonic and Mario.
No. Please, if there is a Galaxy 3 I only want Mario characters but a NEW story. (as in a new villain with new motives and possibly a new playable character like Bowser)

Back