So what's with Rosalina recently?

Princess Zae said:
Giga12 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Wario being a heavyweight and Donkey Kong is cruiser.....

what does that say about Wario's weight?

I'm just imagining Wario singing Weird Al Yankovic's "Fat."

or "oops i farted again"

Or even "Dare to be Stupid"

Why do so many songs fit Wario? I guess he's just that awesome.

Pretty sure Rosy is gonna be a Cruiser class for Mario Kart 8, if, hopefully, the current weight class system returns

Baby Luigi said:
Why do so many songs fit Wario? I guess he's just that awesome.

Pretty sure Rosy is gonna be a Cruiser class for Mario Kart 8, if, hopefully, the current weight class system returns

We need Double Dash's unbalanced weight system back. I loved how there were nearly twice as many light characters as there were heavies!

Giga12 said:
We need Double Dash's unbalanced weight system back. I loved how there were nearly twice as many light characters as there were heavies!

I think they did that mainly because you need two lightweights to drive a lightweight kart as opposed to just one heavyweight for a heavyweight kart

Baby Luigi said:
Giga12 said:

I think they did that mainly because you need two lightweights to drive a lightweight kart as opposed to just one heavyweight for a heavyweight kart

Yeah. Just imagine Wario sitting in a Goo Goo Buggy.

Giga12 said:

You COULD do that with cheats. It's pretty amusing. I made the Baby Mario Bros. drive the Koopa King.

But still, GET WARIO OFF BABY MARIO'S PRAM

having Rosalina as a god does not mean here only enemy must be Satan, theres more gods than just those two sheesh....
:P

Deception said:
having Rosalina as a god does not mean here only enemy must be Satan, theres more gods than just those two sheesh....

Or zero if you're an atheist

I think Rosalina is just a woman with some magic. That's all.

Baby Luigi said:
Giga12 said:

You COULD do that with cheats. It's pretty amusing. I made the Baby Mario Bros. drive the Koopa King.

But still, GET WARIO OFF BABY MARIO'S PRAM

Alright, in the Toad Kart then.

Baby Luigi said:
Deception said:

must be a beholder

Baby Luigi said:
Deception said:

thats my opinion, and I'm atheist

Deception said:
Baby Luigi said:
Deception said:

thats my opinion, and I'm atheist

Hey, I'm atheist as well.

I think the weirdest thing about Mario Kart weights is King Boo because AFAIK Boos don't weigh anything and yet he is heavy.

santanoice said:
I think the weirdest thing about Mario Kart weights is King Boo because AFAIK Boos don't weigh anything and yet he is heavy.

Come on, it's his crown

The karts must be made of tungsten to withstand lava because its melting point is 4800 Celsius.

Giga12 said:
The karts must be made of tungsten to withstand lava because its melting point is 4800 Celsius.

Explain how the characters on them survive the lava

If they're made of Tungsten, how can Lakitu retrieve them?

Lakitu's fishing rod rope is made of steel and can hold the robots? Mass does not equal melting point. Maybe it's just the characters wearing tungsten armour.

What would Rosalina be made out of?

She would just surround herself with one of her bubble shields.

true, Rosalina and king boo could survive, and maybe drybones/drybowser, maybe, but noone else
which is why I still think the lavas fake

Back