Hyrule Warriors

Well I clocked like hours into this game when I first got it and I also plan to spend hours on it in the near future.

My progress in any Adventure map always comes to a grinding halt whenever I have to use a character I haven't used much up to that point.

Yes that pun was intentional

Heh I kinda get you. i have a young link that's like level 80 and the others like level 30-40 so lol

it's still simple to get A ranks just a bit tougher with the weaker characters.

Well its Ruto in this case, and normally I'd just keep replaying the mission I'm stuck on as its a good way to level, but since it was the termina map I had to go back to the normal adventure map to grind levels and unlock her better weapons.

You can also farm a bit for Rupees as well...

It's always nice to play with two people though. Pretty much cuts the grinding time by half.

Well playing as Ganon was fun for about 20 minutes.

Oh, so you're playing the DLC now?

Explain about Ganon.

He's big, full of awesome power and destroys everything he comes up against. However he can only be used in the specific challenge mode thus really limiting his enjoyment.

inb4Toon Link becomes his own character

Or just make Zelda give the baton to him.

Also make Lana give her Deku Spear to Saria.

When will we get the inevitable Pink Gold Link?

I always assumed they were the same. Thanks for telling me I was wrong, I suppose. Still, I'd wish other characters got some treatment, especially those who only have one weapon. Midna getting an update would also be really, really nice, considering she's the least interesting warrior to play as.

If anything, Fi and Ruto are characters that need buffs the most.

For me, Agitha is always kinda slow and awkward to play as.

You don't understand. Midna is literally C3: The Character. If you are not using her C3, you are using her wrong. Therefore, all of her other attacks need a massive upgrade.

I really don't like playing as Agitha or Fi. Ruto is fun to use though.

Maybe I just need more practice, but I hate Lana's summoning gate. I'm still trying to get the level 2 version.

Pi said:
You don't understand. Midna is literally C3: The Character. If you are not using her C3, you are using her wrong. Therefore, all of her other attacks need a massive upgrade.

Deku Stick Lana is basically spamming C5 and C2 the entire time too, though.

For Lana's summoning gate, I just spam C1 until Argarok appears, then use C6 or whatever to ride on him.

GalacticPetey said:
Maybe I just need more practice, but I hate Lana's summoning gate. I'm still trying to get the level 2 version.
i like all of her tome combos compared to the shit spear and the gate
the gate is cool but i feel like i get more shit done with the tome

Back