Hyrule Warriors

okay skull kid being playable is good but i just cant take the 3ds version for serious

mostly because why would i play a game that was in hd on a console on an inferior handheld (even with all the packed in dlc)?
and also wind waker

Well finally people got what they asked for. I remember people were like OMG WHY IS SKULL KID ONLY A LANA COSTUME!!!

Yes, finally people can stop whining about it.

Medli and Makar when? I don't care if there's already a harp user, if they can have three Links in the game, they can have two harpists.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda-3ds/

Rough google translate:

New characters in Legends are available for Wii U when buying Legends

Only the characters will go to the Wii U version, no maps, modes, weapons and other new features.

all DLC characters from Wii U are available in Legends, but you won't get the DLC characters for Wii U with Legends if you never bought the dlc, only new characters are added. So if you want the same roster in both games you'll have to buy the Wii U DLC that is out now.

Overall this means that if you don't have HW for Wii U, it's cheaper to buy the 3DS version because it will probably have more content than the Wii U version, not sure about adventure maps and boss challenges if that is includes though, I bet it is.

If you already have HW for Wii U you still can expect loads of new content. I'm especially pumped about that if all adventure maps are in, we now will have missions for all characters, which didn't happen in the Wii U version because how DLC is handled in JP for the game.

Not a huge fan about how only the characters can be transferred. Hopefully they release the rest of the new content as DLC for the Wii U.

I was gonna suggest Saria, but now the Deku Spear and Ocarina are both taken. If there's a sequel, Lana's spear move set can just go to Saria.

If they continue with the toon theme, I hope we see Vaati. But now that they've announced Skull Kid, I think the final two characters may be in a more realistic art style. Nabooru or Groose would be cool. I don't know if there are only two left, but based on GameXplain's analysis, it's likely the final amount.

Seems to be electric element. Huh. Didn't know the dork will receive a new weapon.

I really hope all this is added to the console version.

It probably will, seeing that most other things will as well.

Ganon looks pretty stupid so the trident perfectly compliments him.

They've said only characters will transfer. Not the new maps and story missions. Though from the screenshots, it looks like the trident and any other weapons added will be transferable to the Wii U version.

New weapons are sorta like new characters, so I would be surprised if weapons are region specific.

well i doubt its region speciffic for new weapons lol

i mean in dw8/e characters can equip two different weapons so

Did I just said...region...specific?? Man that was a horrible Freudian slip >__>

You know what I meant to say instead.

Baby Luigi said:
Did I just said...region...specific?? Man that was a horrible Freudian slip >__>

You know what I meant to say instead.

yeah i had a pretty good idea, so no worries.

Overall i dont think new weapons are gonna be an issue so.

TVmCPL7.jpg

Taken from the new Japanese footage. Based on the CSS, it looks like we have one character left. It's most likely whoever the villain of Linkle's story is. All we've seen of it is a cartoonish rendition of evil eyes. It's probably Vaati or maybe even Majora. I just hope it's not Toon Ganondorf.

If it's Majora then I seriously want a stage that plays out on Termina Field that also has Clock Town integrated into the map. That would be the best thing.

Back