Hyrule Warriors

Makar fans BTFO

:'(

I really like Medli, though, so I'm 100% fine with this.

What deity do I have to pray to so I can just buy all the characters on the Wii U version without having to buy the 3ds version since I have no intention of doing so?

I'm excited to learn about the four DLC packs that are going to be available to Legends. I am also excited to play as Medli because she's a bird and that's amazing and BIRDS.

With Toon Link, Tetra, King Daphnes, and now Medli, I feel like Wind Waker is adequately represented. I hope one of the DLC packs is a "Skyward Sword pack" like the TP and MM we had for the original games. Include some SS inspired costumes, an adventure mode map, maybe a Loftwing moveset for Link, and of course...

maxresdefault.jpg

GalacticPetey said:
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Hyrule-Warriors-Legends-1025970.html#Downloadable_content

Looks like the Legends DLC is based on the 2D games. We're getting a character from Link's Awakening, a character from Phantom Hourglass, and two from Link Between Worlds.

I'm guessing Ravio, Yuga, Linebeck, and Marin. Maybe Hilda.

Thank god I won't have to buy the 3ds version for the characters on Wii U and I'm very glad that they aren't stopping making characters. Pretty excited to see what they have in store.

Now the wait continues...

I'm super glad they're still supporting this game :)

would buy the game again if i didnt already

(just for clarification this will never be in the wii u version right)

Midna said:
would buy the game again if i didnt already

(just for clarification this will never be in the wii u version right)

pretty sure there is wii u dlc from legends confirmed

Didn't the direct say that you could buy a season pass for the Wii U that grants you all of the characters?

Got both the Legends pack and the second season pass thing.

Linkle with crossbows, Skull Kid, and Marin are definitely my favorite to play as while Toon Link and Linkle with Pegasus Boots are my least favorites of these packs.

edit: Late edit since I don't want to triple post but why do so many of these assholes need King dodongo's crystals for their gold bullshit. True Midna needs them as well as Skull Kid, King daphnes, and freaking Marin. I've been grinding for an hour and haven't gotten a single one. Why couldn't it be something I actually have a lot of and not something I literally have 0 of. Goddamn frustrating.

toon link also needs king dodongo as well

he should have been the boss on the lower left hand corner of the master quest map. i have far more manhandla saplings than i need

Yeah I have alot of Manhandla Sprouts because of that map too lol. I wish they needed Lana's Cloak because I literally have 100 of them.

Also, I meant Medli, not King daphnes. King daphnes needs Moblin Spears which are slightly less annoying to get, but still obnoxious. So many King dodongo nails too for these characters. If Toon Zelda, Yuga, and Ravio need any king dodongo shit........

lol, I'm all outta Gohma's Piss, and I think it's comparable to the amount of King Dodongo's Dung required.

why isn't there an update that allows for other controller types if you don't have, say, a second pro controller?

i don't like the wiichuk combination, it tires my right arm out.

Bar for the final three dlc characters for obvious reasons, after many tears and god knows how long grinding, I've made every badge for all the characters.

Back