Hyrule Warriors

I didn't play the game much, but Ganondorf C6 is so fun to use because it sweeps everything around you.

GalacticPetey said:
Yeah, the tome is super fun. I hardly ever use the spear so I kinda forgot what it's like.
I'll remind you; it's pretty shit.

I actually haven't even unlocked the summoning gate I don't think. I'll always say I'll get back to this game eventually but who knows what the chances of that happening is.

Where's the update to remove Fi and the Imprisoned so I don't have to play as the former or fight the latter because it takes like 5 goddamn minutes to beat it.

Also, never use the deku spear unless you're forced to because it's trash. Tome or Gate is the way to go, especially Tome (that C3 combo).

Also, Midna is the best character in the game.

There's a shit-ton of new info, but most importantly, it confirms that the Wind Waker content (maps, characters, all) will be coming to the Wii U version. It's excellent news and I'll pay whatever price as long as I don't need to get the 3ds version.

No, don't remove Fi, I kinda like playing as her. What she needs is a serious buff. Like maybe increase her damage output or give her invincibility frames in her attacks. Or both, that could work. She's arguably the worst character in the game, now that Zant and others received buffs.

The Imprisoned is awful, though. They should patch it so you can take down its WPG in one go instead of force you to take it down twice in order to do a WPS on it. It's the sole reason the 1000 KO missions are a ----ing pain in the ass.

I'm really looking forward to the Wind Waker stuff. Though I kinda don't want to spend 60 dollars on another game just to play some of the characters on the Wii U version.

The absolute worst about the Imprisoned is you're forced to go through two rounds of finding its weakpoint, attack it for massive damage, and then finish it off, no matter how weak the Imprisoned is you're fighting and your stats. It's outright horrible design, and it is my least favourite boss in the entire game to fight.

Nobody likes that snake-looking mold-colored spore-toed abomination.

I hate how it drags out the fight. It's a good thing that when it falls, I always attack where its fat ass is.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/243043-hyrule-warriors-legends-to-have-even-more-new-characters-more-in?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

You have to use a serial code from the 3ds version to get the characters on the wii u version. W-well, it's only three characters so I guess I don't feel like I need to get this for the-
- Legends will get more additional characters to be revealed at a later date
fuck.

Man I really wish I can just buy the characters without having to buy the 3DS version >_>

Yeah, why can't we just get ones for the Wii U? I thought the characters would be 3DS exclusive or something...

If this is true, we've got three more characters coming.

Not too huge on the idea of Linkle. I'd rather see some deserving characters like Skull Kid and Vaati.

As much as I like a potential Linkle, I question having yet another Link (although Link is my favorite character in the entire series, so...).

Started playing around with the DLC characters. Twili Midna and Young Link are broken. Also, Lana's level 2 summoning gate is still a pain to get. It's the one Level 2 weapon I don't own yet. It's just too slow and it keeps taking me longer than 15 minutes. I think I may just sacrifice my elemental advantage and use the tome to clear the level.

For Summoning Gate, you just have to spam C1 until Argarok appears and then use C5 or whatever to ride on him. That's really the only way to play Summoning Gate >_>

That might be my issue. I've kinda been using it like any other weapon.

How big of an advantage does having the recommended element give?

It decreases damage you take and increases your dealt damage.

Also, it depends on the level. If the mooks there are weak to fire, then using the gate also has an advantage

However, if your book is considerably stronger, I suggest you use it.

I think I have like a 5-Star level 2 Tome. I also know the combos a lot better. I'll probably make an attempt tonight after I finish up some homework.

http://nintendoeverything.com/skull-kid-playable-in-hyrule-warriors-legends-phantom-ganon-is-a-boss/

neat

Michael Myers said:
Not too huge on the idea of Linkle. I'd rather see some deserving characters like Skull Kid and Vaati.
Looks like you got one out of two.

I'm actually okay with Linkle, I don't really care about zelda characters in general so I'm totally fine with it. The thing I care about the most is the palette swaps for the characters lmao and I believe I've only unlocked the Zora Tunic Link, sad times when I found out the DLC characters had none.

Yet another day where I consider returning to finish this game, yet another tomorrow where I don't do that.

Back